Al Sharpton Runs For President !!!!!!

by minimus 23 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

The Reverend Al Sharpton announced that he is running for president. Can you imagine him beating Bush? Not me.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I can imagine Al Sharpton getting bush though.

• minimus
    minimus

Big Tex, That was a good one!

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

Bwahahaha, this should be good.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Al Sharpton?????????

Yizuman

*from the screaming and running away class*

• Monster
    Monster
    The Reverend Al Sharpton announced that he is running for president

I would rather vote for Rodeny King, before I would for that Bigot!

• jesussaves
    jesussaves

As much as I would like to see an African American in office, I don't think I could ever vote for Mr. Al Sharpton. A perfect example of his asinine agenda was his supporting a boycott of the movie Barbershop. The Black American community has more pressing concerns than a comedic movie. Thumbs down to Al Sharpton. Now Denzel Washington...I would vote for him. :)

• Michael Collins
    Michael Collins

Wouldn't your Secretary of State, Colin Powell, make a much better president than Mr. Sharpton?

Michael

• Monster
    Monster
    Michael Collins Wouldn't your Secretary of State, Colin Powell, make a much better president than Mr. Sharpton?

Most anyone would make a much better president than Sharpton. Hey maybe I should run

Seriously, Colin Powell would have been the vice president if he had not backed out.I'm sure he had other problems going on in his life (like any other human) but the press had started attacking his family life . They tried putting his wife in a negative light at his first press conference, they began asking question her mental state and the medication she was taking ( I think the medicien she's taking is helping her nerves). I guess they wanted to make something out of it but he wasn't going to deal with it. I feel he would have made a fine vice president.

Peace James

• neyank
    neyank

The jury that let O.J. Simson off will vote for him.

neyank

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit