Prayers answered

by StopTheTears 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"Chinamen"?

Seriously???

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Im not proud that i bothered to read that nonsense but denzel washington explained it best in "training day"

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x2dTSSQNf1o

Its bullshit but it's entertaining.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Viv, you mean the part where the woman in the coma asked her to pray for her healing...?

Winner winner, chicken dinner!

Dammit others beat me to it!

Honorable mention :)

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt

Whats the chances that this is actually just StopTheTears trolling with some delicious bait?

Here's some bait of my own.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Possible but very different MO's. This one has been posting feel good unprovable testimonials for 4years. The other troll just dropped in today for a rather pointless racist rant. Two different animals i recon
  • Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt
    Possible but very different MO's. This one has been posting feel good unprovable testimonials for 4years. The other troll just dropped in today for a rather pointless racist rant. Two different animals i recon

Ok...Ok I'll post some tasteless bait :)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Recently a lady I knew in China who contracted a rare virus, a sickness from which few Chinamen ever survive.

Image result for Food poisoning logo

...............................DON`T EAT AT..

.........Image result for Wongs restaurant

• DJS
    DJS

Medical Study Questions the Power of Prayer Published: March 31, 2006

Prayers offered by strangers had no effect on the recovery of people who were undergoing heart surgery, a large and long-awaited study has found. And patients who knew they were being prayed for had a higher rate of post-operative complications like abnormal heart rhythms, perhaps because of the expectations the prayers created, the researchers suggested.

It is the most scientifically rigorous investigation of whether prayer can heal illness. The study, begun in 1996 or thereabout, involved more than 1,800 patients.

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt
    And patients who knew they were being prayed for had a higher rate of post-operative complications like abnormal heart rhythms, perhaps because of the expectations the prayers created, the researchers suggested.

So prayer could kill you? Thats not what Stephen Hawking says:

• tiki
    tiki
    Heeheehee...I like that outlaw!! But...if that bible didn't come from the wtbts..the story can't possibly be true.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit