Prayers answered

by StopTheTears 35 Replies latest jw friends

• StopTheTears
    StopTheTears

Recently a lady I knew in China who contracted a rare virus, a sickness from which few Chinamen ever survive.

In China the woman was shifted from hospital to hospital with no one being able to treat the disease. Eventually she was taken in by a hospital in Shanghi. Where her condition worstened.

She eventually entered a coma state, and was no longer responsive to treatment. A state in which she remained for a long time. As a family we all prayed for her to be healed, many were praying in China.

She asked me to pray for her healing and for the salvation of her unsaved family members. I layed hands on my Bible, and spoke out what she had asked. As I spoke I felt a very strong impression that many people would be saved. It was so distinct and intrusive that it made me almost withdraw back in shock.

But in China the doctors considered the situation and sent a death notice to the family, considering her to be no longer alive.

The family prepared them selves by asking their close family members in China to come for the last viewing of the woman around 20 to 30 people. On that day, the father of the girl a Christian did not give up praying. As he was praying outside the room, he felt a very strong impression from God that his daughter was awake, and it would be a testimony of God's ability. He kept asking the doctors to let him in to see her, but the doctors felt it was impossible, that there was no reason to do this. Eventually they allowed the father in and they found her awake, out of the coma.

On seeing what had occured many of the family members who did not believe in Jesus gave their lives to Him. Also some of the doctors who saw this happen also gave their lives to Jesus.

The woman has been back for regular checks to the hospital, and is normal, and back at home.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    So, you do realize you proved your own BS story to be a lie, right?
  • Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt

Hello there StopTheTears,

Forgive my incredulity when I ask:

1. How do I know that this really happened and that you didn't make this whole story up?

2. Why were your prayers answered but not the prayers of thousands of Christian people who were also praying for a miracle at the same time, but who God ignored?

If what you say happened you should be glad that so many people became Christians and that the lady has recovered. However posting things like this on a forum without evidence will just reap a harvest of skepticism.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    However posting things like this on a forum without evidence will just reap a harvest of skepticism.

His own post proves he is lying. Should we play "Spot the Poop"?

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Again, look at the posters history. Lots of these testimonial type topics. Rarely does he/she ever respomd to criticism regarding them.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Viv, you mean the part where the woman in the coma asked her to pray for her healing...?
  • sir82
    sir82

Should we play "Spot the Poop"?

Is it where the "lady Chinaman" in a coma somehow asks the poster to "pray for her healing"?

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt

Do you mean that the lady spoke to StopTheTears after she was in a coma?

Perhaps it was her spirit using telepathy :)

Or referring to Chinese people as Chinamen?

Perhaps its an acceptable colloquialism in China :)

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Viviane:

I wanna play! He said she was in a coma when she asked to be prayed over. Did I get it right?

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Dammit others beat me to it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit