I Rolled My Eyes When...

by Iown Mylife 14 Replies latest social entertainment

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

That makes me wonder.

Stairway to Heaven, Highway to Hell - what, the afterlife can't afford an elevator?

As far as naughty songs go, I remember singing along to "I smell sex and candy...." and getting the raised eyebrow/ stinkeye for my efforts. Killjoys!

• BlackWolf
    BlackWolf
    My parents think all of the music I listen to is spiritistic but of course they don't know that I still listen to it anyway. There's really nothing that bad about what I listen to but of course wearing black= satanist lol. They seem to be afraid of anything that is different. I can't wait until I'm 18 and I can actually go to concerts.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

I guess the song by Marvin Gaye would be a little to much "Lets get it on"....

May not be spiritistic but may get the blood flowing..

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

I got chastised by an Elder for singing "Me and Mrs. Jones" at Karaoke night at someones house. I explained that "Mrs. Jones" was actually "code" for "Mrs. Zahut..... I was actually singing about meeting my own wife for a pretend clandestine meeting...it's a little joke we have.

He didn't buy it....so what ? Sue me.

• apostrate
    apostrate

Anybody ever wonder what would happen if you were to go back to the meetings and start singing "Rockin' At The Kingdom Hall" by Van Morrison?

Would a JW be reprimanded for doing that?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit