How to shock a JW

by orgbuster 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• nelly1
    nelly1

ohh im from NZ too and i know just what you mean, they are just as bad here bleh srewed my life up too so you two kiwis are not alone theres another one here too nice to meet you all.

love nelly

• Mackin
    Mackin

Hey there Nelly,

How did I miss you. It seems you've been here for ages. I'm so sorry. E-mail on it's way.

Mackin.

• ugg
    ugg

hi,,,,,great to see you here...enjoy your stay....

• orgbuster
    orgbuster

Mike - sorry to hear that you had to experience the "brotherly love and understanding" of our Witness acquaintances first hand and in such a hypocritical way. Pious pricks arent they. Yes, they sure are one stuck up bunch of goody goodies, if ever I saw one.

Just saying things like Gosh!, Gee! or Jeepers! (or worse) Golly! would get me a severe talking to that "Witnesses dont use that kind of language - its a slang form or God or Jesus and we are blaspheming him by using those words" ...

and blurting the perennial "Good Luck!" (heaven forbid) was enough to get you roasted on the altar of the false goddess of Luck!

Oh Yes I've had my fair share of dressing downs, and been whittled down to size on more than one occasion, by the cutting looks and remarks of our Loving brothers and sisters, but I've never needed them to show their love and understanding at a crucial time in my life. Thank God.

• 2savory
    2savory

Hey, this is my first time on this sight, but, I shocked, no make that mortified everyone in the congregation by joining the U.S. Navy, and returning home a year later with my new wife, a catholic with a big chest and bleach blonde hair......That was 20 years ago. We're still happily married, and just finished taking down our Christmas decorations! I was raised a J.W. but was never baptized, so I guess joining the military was the best way to make a clean break and cause a few heart attacks at the same time!
  • 2savory
    2savory

Hey, this is my first time on this sight, but I shocked, no make that mortified everyone in the congregation by joining the U.S. Navy, and returning home a year later with my new wife, a catholic with a big chest and bleach blonde hair......That was 20 years ago. We're still happily married, and just finished taking down our Christmas decorations! I was raised a J.W. but was never baptized, so I guess joining the military was the best way to make a clean break and cause a few heart attacks at the same time!

• Kep
    Kep

Hey there

It is good to see more Kiwi's "out there".

Many people here have been thru the same JW wringer as all of us and this is a good place to realise that you are not alone.

Welcome and please stay a while.

Perhaps we can meet up one day.

I have a small cluster of exJW friends, in fact we now all live on the same street.

Kep

• auntiem
    auntiem

I am a newbie too, but I am expecting the elders at my door anytme now. It would be nice to have them over for Monday night football and a few beers....hope the wives don't mind....and right as they are ready to leave I could hand them my denuded pagen pole and ask them to curb it for me......I think thats a plan!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit