SYN Goes To A Midnight Mass

by SYN 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• SYN
    SYN

Donkey: The badger was not wooden. Please note that there is a distinct difference between badger and budgie, and I may have inadvertantly gotten the two confused. For instance, a badger is generally larger than a budgie, unless we're talking about those really rare "Armageddon Budgies", which are very large, about the size of the vulture. And their population is increasing.

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

Syn,

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are soo hilarious. I enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing.

Happy New Year

• Xander
    Xander

(no joke, even candles on the cake!!).

-=HOLY SHIT=-

HOW did you get 2,003 CANDLES on a CAKE!?!?!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

They did the birthday cake schtick at our church on Christmas morning, too. At least they didn't sing "Happy Birthday", like a lot of Pentecostal churches do!

• SYN
    SYN

And we thought the Dubs were whacky!

Thanks SLOAN, I do what I can! These are my actual real-life experiences! From this we can conclude that my life is somewhat whacky to start with!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Intersting. I too went to church for christmas. At 12:30 in the afternoon. I went purely for the music.

This was the sequence of my churching. At 11am i have breakfast w an xjw family. 12 noon sees myself accompanied by one of the family members heading towards the biggest catholic church in montreal, notre dame cathedral. On the way, he smokes a large cigar. After finding parking, i light up a dube, partaking of the whole thing. 12:20, we enter church. We admire the beautiful paintings, carvings, the high cieling etc. Spirituality starts to set in. 12:30, the music starts. I face backwards for a few minutes, so i can see the choir, while all the catholics dutifully face forward. We enjoy about 20 minutes of music, then pomposity in the form of a priest enters from stage right. He opens his mouth and starts speaking. He shatters spirituality. I ask my friend if we could take our leave. After a few more minutes, we exit quietly, stage left. We find a cool bar, partaking of wholesome beer, finished by strong coffees.

Later, i realise that we each had a full dose of the 4 drugs: religion, nicotine/mj, alchohol, caffien. Not bad at all, in the proper balance.

SS

Edited by - saintsatan on 3 January 2003 4:10:2

• SYN
    SYN

SaintSatan, you're so SPIRITUALLY MATURE! Surely you get advances from willing Sisters all the time?

• Satanus
    Satanus

I'm sort of hermit. I'm a leading (and only) member of the 'order of the turtle hermits'. No sisters allowed (unless they are super spiritual and have shapely boobies).

SS

Edited by - saintsatan on 3 January 2003 6:16:29

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit