What's your quote for the New Year?

by blondie 15 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Evil do those who evil think!!!

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

Don't pray in my schools and I won't think in your churches---bumper sticker

Ravyn

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Can I share yours Animal........... that was just beautiful man. You know I wish I was more like you .

How about this,,,,,,,,,,,,"Live fast, Die young, and leave a beautiful memory"?

Just kidding,,,,,,,,,, I think mine will be.........."Stop and smell the roses" and " Live today like there is no tomorrow"

I want this year to be a year to forget the deep questions of life that no matter how hard we think or try to figure them out ,,,,,,,, we will never know some things for sure. I don't want to waste so much time on that , on fear of the future, or what next bad thing might happen. I want to enjoy my kids more and take the time to really connect with them more this year. 2002 was all about recovery for me and now I am ready to taste life, to smell the roses, to slow the days a bit and savor every day.

• Introspection
    Introspection

"It truly takes a human being to really see a human being." -Monsters Ball

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

"It is easier to act yourself into a new way of thinking than to think yourself into a new way of acting"

~source unknown

XW

• jgnat
    jgnat

As a child, what did you dream about? What makes you cry now? Between the answer to these two questions lies your destiny.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit