NFL Playoffs: Week-By-Week Predictions

by Funchback 65 Replies latest social physical

• Funchback
    Funchback

So, here are my first round Playoff predictions (as if any of you care...LOL!):

Colts 23, Jets 15 (The Jets had their Super Bowl vs. the Packers).

Packers 21, Falcons 17 (I have a hunch that Atlanta may pull the upset but you can't root against the Pack at Lambeau).

Steelers 27, Browns 21 (The 'Stillers' storybook fantasy will not end this week).

Giants 17, 49ers 14 (This is the hardest one to try to pick. The Giants have momentum but the Niners have Terrell Owens back AND home field advantage. But, the 49ers have looked flat lately).

• Gopher
    Gopher

OK here are the Gopher nutty picks:

Jets over the Colts

Packers over the Falcons

Steelers over the Cinderella Browns (how'd they get in THIS dance, LOL)

49ers over the Giants

• DIM
    DIM

Eagles for the Super Bowl win...as long as McNabb or Detmer is the QB. That 3rd stringer finally looked like a 3rd stringer against the Giants.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I'm not so sure Funchback

Jets over the Colts -- Dungy is not a playoff coach; he's like Schottenheimer, he'll get you there but can't close the deal
    Packers over Falcons -- I agree with you here; it's tough to beat Green Bay in the cold at Lambeau
    Steelers over Browns -- there's something wrong with Pittsburgh; they were my pick before the season and they have enough to take care of Cleveland, but I don't know how you give up 31 to Baltimore to close out the season
    Niners over New Yawk -- I know they haven't looked good lately but I just don't believe in the Giants; Kerry Collins is not a championship QB, he'll make the bad throw in the clutch; I think the Giants are the most overrated team in the playoffs

And that's why they play the game!

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Jets over the colts--Packers over the Falcons--Browns over the Steelers--Giants over the 49er's

• flower
    flower

Well I dont care much about week one...I'm waitin for the

E - A - G - L - E - S Eagles!!!!

• crownboy
    crownboy

My Jets over the Colts.

Browns in an upset over the Steelers (Tommy Maddox did play in the XFL, you know . Plus the Steelers are just plain inconsistent).

Packers over Falcons.

Giants over 49'ers (not a big Giants fan, but they do have momentum).

As long as "Gang Green" has the Lombardi trophy at the end, it's all good.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

As much as I detest them.. .looks like the Raiders are the team to beat this year. I would LOVE to see the Eagles win it all though.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Jets over the sh***y colts. 24-17

The humdrum 49ers over the scrappy but still way overrated Giants. 14-10

Packs beat the Falcons. Almost no doubt in my mind about that. 31-24

Steelers will pull it off against the Browns. 17-10

Next, the Eagles will probably take on the Niners, whom we will beat. The Packs will lose to Tampa Bay, and the Eagles will win the NFC Championship game against Tampa bay.

I have a feeling the Raiders are the sure shot for the Superbowl.

Prediction:

Eagles 21- Raiders 17

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

I'm an AFC fan. Oakland was my favorite until I moved to Tn and we got the Titans. Oakland lost the SuperBowl desire along time ago. They have folded early in the past and are going to do it again. The Jets should be watched closely, they are dangerous. I am a Titan fan now, but am also realistic. They have a 50-50 shot at the SuperBowl. Oakland has to be knocked out for them to have a serious shot at it.

On the NFC side, I think the Giants are going to suprise everybody. They'll be back at the SuperBowl again.

This weeks predictions: Jets 28 Colts 17

Giants 24 Niners 10

Packers 27 Falcons 21

Browns 24 Steelers 21

Can't wait for the Games to begin!!!

CC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit