by Trauma_Hound 31 Replies latest jw friends

• breeze
    breeze

Yizuman....MSG....watchout.....!!!

Be careful.....

Edited by - breeze on 31 December 2002 19:47:37

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Traditionally, my family has the same thing that is served for Thanks-Giving. This year, I am doing the Mexican thing and am going to make, Mole Pablano, Spanish rice, refried beans, and Guacamole salad.

• Mary
    Mary

We're having smoked salmon canopes, battered shrimp and brie cheese in phyllo pastry baked with mushrooms on top......and some vino to top it all off! I probably won't make it right to midnight but what the hell - I start watchin' my weight tomorrow, so tonights the big night........

• Mac
    Mac

Not going anywhere near Animal for 24 hours after his ingestion of the sauerkraut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mac

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Ramen Noodles...

Just Kidding.....My wife is cooking up Porterhouse Steaks, I got about 4lbs of Shrimp with Chesapeake Bay Seasoning (Old Bay MMMMmmmmm), Have a few cans of Guinness in the fridge getting nice and cold, plus assorted other munchies.

Happy New Year everyone. Hope we can start the year off with a bang.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

I am Bohemian/Czech!!

Mac and cheese... yay =/

• Scully
    Scully

I made a little buffet of cheese and crackers and deli meats, some veggies and dip, shrimp ring, mini pizza bagels, egg rolls, chicken balls, sweet and sour meatballs and some sauces. Chocolate fondue with fruit for dessert. My kids think this is the fanciest meal on the planet. I think it's the easiest one. Good compromise. LOL

Love, Scully

• larc
    larc

Hey Mary, battered shrimp huh. Hey it is was one thing to kill shrimp, but to batter them before you kill them is not a very nice thing to do. I bet you batter chicken and fish too, don't you - I should turn you into the humane society .... just a little humor here, I know, very little humor. Have a nice meal, a happy new year, and a very fine 2003.

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

Always:

Hoppin' John (black-eyed peas cooked with rice, onions, smoked ham hocks)

and

Collard greens. YUM!

• nativenyr23
    nativenyr23

ok.....JANUARY 1, 2003.....FIRST MEAL OF THE DAY was at my FAVORITE restraurant (for breakfast).....CRACKER BARREL!!!! yuummmmm....had THE BEST pancakes, bacon, biscuits, fresh squeezed orange juice.....

Dinner: Pizza Hut's NEW YORKER....of course.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit