Best wishes for 2003

by animal 26 Replies latest jw friends

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Happy New Year!

Craig and I wish you all the very best year to come, with much health, wealth and spiritual healing!

Animal have a great rendavous in LA with all those apostates!

• nativenyr23
    nativenyr23

Thanks animal!!! your post made me smile!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU !!!!!!!

XOXO

Di

• onacruse
    onacruse

1) Enjoy my wonderful new life with Katie...

4) Enjoy my wonderful new life with Katie...

16) Enjoy my wonderful new life with Katie...

32) Enjoy my wonderful new life with Katie...

64) Enjoy my wonderful new life with Katie...

128) Enjoy my wonderful new life with Katie...

Along the way, I'll post as much gibberish as possible. Keeps me occupied while I'm not...

256) Enjoying my new life with Katie

• ugg
    ugg

hi bro.....hope you have the best new year ever!!!!!!!!!! my goal is to continue to take steps FORWARD to grow into a mature,,,STRONG,,,,individual....i hope to be a whole person some day...

ps...i am excited about your book.....(you are going to sign a copy for me right??)

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Happy New Year Animal, and everyone on the Forum!!

Tink and I are going to concentrate on our health first of all. We are going to plan out an exercise routine, change our diet (No more pie and ice cream for awhile.LOL), and both of us are going to quit smoking. The last one will be the hardest, but were going to do it!

Personally, I would like to continue to improve on the way I deal with people. I very rarely get agitated with anyone. Ocassionally, though, I lose site of my goals and let ignorant people get the best of me. I'm going to do what I can to help locally with abused children and those who suffer from Alzheimers Disease. I have been contributing monetarily with this for some years now, but I am going to look into ways to volunteer some time. Tink's Uncle is suffering from Alzheimers and my Aunt passed away after suffering for 3 years with it.

That's all for now.

I enjoy this Forum and I enjoy all your friendship.

Animal, have a safe and wonderful trip, give my greatings to Viv and Plm and others.

CC

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Goals for 2003:

Lose that last 20 pounds of stubborn weight.

Add two nights of yoga and meditation to my schedule.

Be more social and get out there more and enjoy my life.

Sail more weekends than I did this year!

• outnfree
    outnfree

Craig,

What is it with you and square roots? Is that a commentary on your jw background or just your rapidly multiplying enchantment with katie?

Animal,

See? Not too shabby a response level. Keep the faith and have fun this weekend. Regards to plm, viv and friends...

out

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit