INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM - FEST.

by Englishman 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

An International Freedom - Fest for ex- JW's is to be held over the weekend of April 19 - 20.

The location is simply stated at present. It's at a beach location, somewhere in Florida! I believe that's in the USA.

The holders of this Freedom - Fest are avoiding publicity at the present time for all the usual reasons. However, they state that negotions with room rentals nearby are about to start, so now is the time to start planning to attend if you want a great weekend with great people.

Oh yes: I started preparing for it weeks ago, yup, Her Ladyship and I are flying out there on the 16th April, so look out people here we come!

So then, who else is going to be there eh?

Englishman.

• mouthy
    mouthy

When I know all the particulars I will be going...

• Lutece
    Lutece

I am going to try for it! Maybe some of us from Michigan/Ontario area could drive it together?

Keep us posted on the particulars.

Anne

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Sounds good to me; let's get the details out so we can plan to go!!

• Englishman
    Englishman

OK, I will release the details as soon as I get the OK from the host/hosts of this get-together. It promises to be an amazing party, certainly one that is not to be missed.

I know many people will have a good idea of who is holding this fest-of-fests, I would just ask that you don't post that information here right now. Dubs have big ears and all that........

Englishman.

• Francois
    Francois

Hi Englishman - Do you know even the city in FL where this freedom fest will take place? Do you know if the sponsors could use any volunteer help? I'm kinda semi-retired, but with years of experience in journalism and with the press. This kinda thing needs to be on national news in order for it to get the full oooomph it deserves.

francois

• Englishman
    Englishman

Yes, I do know the nearest city. The host / hosts are under a strict elder watch at present, and they, the host / hosts want to make the decision when they leave, so that is the reason for all the secrecy.

I suggest that anyone who wants more info email me, then I can pass your email addy onto the party / parties concerned, so that way they can choose who to give the info to.

Regards,

Englishman.

• Englishman
    Englishman

*boing*

• Prisca
    Prisca

I would love to go and finally meet you guys, but I can't afford to travel at the moment.

But have a glass of something nice for me, ok?

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

I think it would be kind of cool if we all chose someday in the future and arranged several meetings across the U.S. and we all met around the same time to enjoy some good apostate association.

Massive planning would be required but it would be some damn good fun.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit