Burn baby...BURN

by Gig 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Gig
    Gig

Tonight is the night...I'm going to have myself a nice Watchtower bonfire. Every WTS pub I own is going up in smoke...one by pathetic one. The stack of mags, the books...including my two NWTs. The end is HERE, a mini WT Armageddon. yes...Yes...YES!

I also want to thank all of you who read and responded to my LETTING GO post. Your encouragement makes it easier. I know you understood and I appreciate the hugs.

Maybe not all 365 but 03 is going to be great! ENJOY yourselves!

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Good Idea-- just dont burn up your neigborhood............hahahaha congrats I hope you find a little peace and closure.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Before you burn it all... can you check to see if you have a copy of the Watchtower, Jan. 1, 1989?

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Hello Gig,

Bound Volumes and older books are worth some money on e-bay and Randy's site. It would be nice to set up a legal fund for molestation survivors, family victims of the blood policy, or the harsh DF'ing policy and fund the account with money made from selling the WT's own literature.

Jst2laws

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

S T O P

Dont burn them!!

Send them to Randy of "Freeminds" site. They are valuble to researchers who will use them to get more people out of the cult!

NewLight2

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

S T O P

Dont burn them!!

Send them to Randy of "Freeminds" site. They are valuble to researchers who will use them to get more people out of the cult!

NewLight2

Yes, give them to Randy. Wrap'em up and break a champaign bottle to send it's "Bon Voyage" to Randy's mailbox as the New Year celebration..

Yizuman

• Francois
    Francois

...and save the new "Make Sure" with the thin pages. Just as good as Job, but without the glue. I've rolled many a good doob with that thin paper.

francois

• Roddy
    Roddy

>>Tonight is the night...I'm going to have myself a nice Watchtower bonfire. Every WTS pub I own is going up in smoke...one by pathetic one. The stack of mags, the books...including my two NWTs. The end is HERE, a mini WT Armageddon. yes...Yes...YES! <<

Don't burn them. Keep them as hard proof of their old light/new light/back to old light changes. Or sell them on eBay or to WT collectors.

• Mac
    Mac

You may want to reconsider this action. I performed this same ritual myself many years ago and found it quite cathartic at the time. However I have since regretted the fact that I no longer have valuable research materials and proof of rewriting in later editions. If you must part with this literature there are many out there that I am sure would appreciate having them and could put them to excellent use.

Just a thought.

mac

• Happy
    Happy

Gig,

If you are going to burn them, don't. And if you can't find any use for them, I'll give you my mailing address and you can send them to me! I've been trying to get ahold of some WT pubs. I would gladly accept them!

Happy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit