Keep or dump

by Mercedes 43 Replies latest jw friends

• SillyPutty
    SillyPutty

IMHO, this guy may kill you one day. Dump him now.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Dump the fool and go out with me

• Robdar
    Robdar

There is one thing that I find odd about your story. When he treated you like crap, you loved him. Now that he is treating you better, you are considering leaving him. Usually, it's the other way around.

Robyn

Edited by - robdar on 31 December 2002 14:30:24

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks
    I really love him and want it to last with him, but am I fooling myself

How can you love anybody who beats you?

Spanner

• Realist
    Realist

Hello Mercedes,

dump him.

there are so many nice guys out there (see crazy' s post above ) that would be very happy to have you and who never cheat on you or even think of hitting you!

best wishes,

Realist

• Mercedes
    Mercedes

Thank you all for your great responses. You all are very kind.

Robdar, u r right, I did love him when he was hurting me, and u r right, I don't love him as much now. I moved away with him, away from my family, and am attending my 4th year of college over the internet. I also am not employed right at this moment which is why I have a lot of time on my hands to think. I also miss my family a lot, and have also got closer to God. My eyes are slowly, but surely, opening up. I just wish that I could get out of the denial stage. I know I got a lot going for me, I even got opted to model. But none of that matters to me. I want a honest boyfriend so bad whom I don't have to worry about while finishing college, one I can have children with, and one I can grow old with and be worry free. I have never loved anyone like I have my boyfriend and that scares me. I don't know if I could love anyone as much as I love him. Everytime I tried to leave him, I would just look at his sad face and then I couldn't do it. Is there even a possibility that he CAN change? At all?

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Ummmm...Aren't you married Crazy?

• Robdar
    Robdar

"Is there even a possibility that he CAN change? At all?"

Of course he can change, he just has to want to. But that isn't as important as what changes you are going through right now. How are you changing? What do you truly want, Mercedes? Do as you wish because there are no easy answers and there will always be problems, no matter what path you choose. I wish you the best.

Robyn

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Crazy's married?

Can you hear my bubble busting?

• freedom96
    freedom96

You need to dump him yesterday. Doesn't matter what he says. He will not change.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit