Why are smurfs demons?

by No_one_shall_know_my_name 18 Replies latest social humour

• No_one_shall_know_my_name
    No_one_shall_know_my_name

Smurfs are Satins little helpers out to rule the world with their magical powers to brain wash little kids.BEWARE:If you see a smurf RUn they will eat you as shown in an earlier post by several other people don't lets the evil cartoons destroy your life.

THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!!!!!

• shera
    shera

Because of radical,obsessive,controling,religious organizations,want to take everything and turn it into something is isn't.

lol

• Celia
    Celia

Smurfs are what

• Valis
    Valis

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Troll Hunter" class

Smurfs are evil even though they try to look like angels they are not they eat small children.You call that nice

Smurfs are little stocky fellows but they love to be mean to Jehovah-Witnesses and other people.I viewed a picture on the internet and it showed a smirf eatin someone.
    Look at that it is a nude smurf I told you they are evil villanous creatures of the deep

Edited by - No_one_shall_know_my_name on 31 December 2002 12:51:32

• Celia
    Celia

I've had Smurfs around the different places I've lived all my life, I read all the comics (we have all the hard cover books) --- noone has ever been bothered, let alone eaten by any of them... Right now I have Papa Smurf presiding over the dining room table from his shelf, and he is very well behaved

You just wait one of these days he wil jump and bite off your head like all the evil smurfs love to do.He is just waiting for you to like him.lol

Your smurf will turn into this he will be stoned.

• Beans
    Beans

Because they celebrate Christmas!

and Drink beer!

Beans

http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit