How was it for you?

by ozziepost 30 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

With 2002 almost consigned to history, how was it for you?

How would you sum up your 2002?

Nah, this isn't a poll; we do those on the weekends!!

Cheers, Ozzie

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

One word? Shitty. This is the year that my gf left me and I was disowned by my mom.

Hope '03 treats me better.

• SillyPutty
    SillyPutty

{{{{{{{{{pr_capone}}}}}}}}} Next year's got to be better.

• Nickey
    Nickey

This year started off bad... then really bad... then worse. But, it's ended on a positive note.

• Debz
    Debz
    This year started off bad... then really bad... then worse.

Shitty.

Next year's got to be better.

ALL OF THE ABOVE And MORE !!!!!!!!

• ugg
    ugg

never had a year like it,,,,don't ever want another one like it....planning to make this next year better....or at least i am going to try real hard....

• target
    target

I would say this has been a year where I have learned more about myself and my life than in all my previous 55 years. Very enlightening. I have dealt with problems that plagued me for years and now they are history. I would say it was a very fine year and I expect more of the same with the next.

Wise Ol' Millie

• breeze
    breeze

Compared to years past, it was pretty good, gained a grandson....have a new job.....!!

I am in a winding down status with me life?? Trying to decide when and where to retire???

I don't know why I have problems with depression??? My life is good....

The B-6 thedoctors have me on is helping....??

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

This has been a year in which my life has been turned completly upside down because I found this site. We (wife and I) faded some 20 years ago, for the most part because I couldn't accept the spin on the 1975 debacle, and the teachings on oral sex. Little did I know that these things were only the tip of the iceberg. This place has taught me so much and I will probably need it as the elders will be knocking on our door soon.

Bug

• target
    target

Breeze:

B6 works much better with some magnesium and C added. It is called co-enzyme. Also, selenium can make a really big difference with depression. I know this first hand.

Dr. Millie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit