JW.org email and contact numbers

by Juan Viejo2 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• steve2
    steve2
    I thought there was provision on jw.org to request a home visit/Bible Study. Some months ago, the organization claimed that several thousand new requests for Bible Studies had been requested through jw.org. Sounds like that must be a non-email based system - I had thought it was email!
  • fastJehu
    fastJehu

If you know the name of a person in bethel, then you can use there naming convention to mail directly to the person:

example: Gerrit (firstname) Loesch (lastname) --> [email protected]

• tresdecu
    tresdecu
    They know exactly what would happen if they had an email addressed advertised on jwborg....every one of us plus several hundred thousand other disillusioned or X JDUBs would be flooding said email address with hate mail. 
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

They like information to be a one-way street.

Doc

• Glitchy
    Glitchy

Hi, I just came across this thread and remembered an old thread from a few years back "How do I email the Society?" Although its old, perhaps the contacts Barbara Anderson listed are still up to date. 

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/164920/how-do-email-society?page=1

I also have a couple of email addresses I found on documents submitted to the UN by the ORG (regarding Human Rights Violations)

It lists a phone number in NY and Phillip Brumley as the contact. Who is Brumley? His name sounds familiar. Anyone heard of him?

The contact information is for the EAJCW (European Association of Jehovah's Witnesses)

Address in Belgium:  Rue d'Argile 60, 1950 Kraainem,

tel + + 32-2-782 00 15

fax + + 32-2-782 08 11

email: jwitnesses.be[email protected]

Contact for New York: Phillip Brumley, General Counsel for Jehovah's Witnesses

Ph: + + 845-306-0711

This is the link:

http://www2.ohchr.org/English/bodies/hrc/docs/NGOs/EAOCWotmesses_Tajikistan_HRC108.pdf

Also found this document submitted by the ORG to the UN (link below)

[email protected]

Office of General Counsel for Jehovah's Witnesses

100 Watchtower Way  Patterson NY12563

http://www2.ohchr.org/English/bodies/hrc/docs/NGOs/EAJCWitnesses_Ukraine_HRC108.pdf

If anyone tries these emails and has success, let us know! Good Luck!

Glitchy

• Devil
    Devil

I believe they hide because they know it'll be impossible for them to answer the tough questions asked by either the past Jw or the public. The hypocrisy in their preaching & narcissism of their judicial committees & elders is hard to defend. I am astonished by the number of people who still follow this religion of misogyny & oppression. I hope they see the true face of these people and relinquish this ungodly faith.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I tried the [email protected] email some time ago with a legitimate inquiry.

It never got bounced back as not deliverable, so I believe someone read it. Of course there was no answer, ever, to it.

• Quintus
    Quintus

Do you really want something in braille?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit