How do I email the Society?

by lostsheep82 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• lostsheep82
    lostsheep82

Hi There,

As some of you know I recieved a personal email from the UN regarding the UN scandal....and I want to email the society and get their answer to my questions, as I told my mom I got a letter from the UN, she's like YOU GOT A LETTER FROM THE UNITED NATION? WHY NOT SEND A LETTER TO THE SOCIETY? I can prove to her with many letters I've found online from the society but I'd like to get my own. I couldn't find an email contact on the society's website....and it says that they don't answer emails, but welcome to study the bible at your home...lol.

So can anyone help me out and give me some kind of contact info via email, or is it best to send an old fashion letter in the mail???

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Recently, I received the following information:

The emails for Watchtower officials in the USA are typically the individual's first initial and last name followed by @jw.org.

The following are all valid emails:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Did you try governing.body@borg.org ?

Rub a Dub

• lostsheep82
    lostsheep82

Many thanks Barbara. You are always so informative.

I will be firing off my email today. I'll keep you posted with the reply I get, however I'm assuming it's the standard letter as I've seen online.

LostSheep82

• LanDi
    LanDi

I'm so glad some one asked this question ! You CAN email the society - but and this is the most interesting part, they will not answer ANY questions of any sort, you can only email them to arrange a home visit ( This was relevant six or so months ago anyhow) The information of the interested party will be forwarded to some one who can visit. This is phenomenal news I kid you not. I'm amazed. A society who are supposed to educate people about God, his son and the truth should be only more than happy to answer any Bible or Belief matter of any sort if it is going to enlighten the populous and spread the wonderful news of Gods Kingdom (after all if I had some spectacular things I wanted to share I would love each and every chance I can get and revel in the chance to educate at every opportunity) But they don't you onlyarrange to get a HOME VISIT !! I might be an interested person who has a deep burning question about something that could open my hearts receptiveness to one day receiving the truth !!!

I'll leave that with you. I think it speaks volumes. Sorry I don't have time to dig out the details if the option still exists , maybe someone else on this post can or has ?

• sir82
    sir82

The emails for Watchtower officials in the USA are typically the individual's first initial and last name followed by @jw.org.

Hmmm...worth a shot?

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit