Greg Stafford

by ExpandedMind 13 Replies latest jw friends

• BATHORY
    BATHORY

G'Day expansion joint !

Carmel's post IMO is flawless in summing up the Greg that i know from his posts.

As farkel also said, he has debated here and a lot on H20 esp with the great AlanF ( where the hell is Al these days ?? ), and he is capable of intelegent conversation on the highest levels.

If it wasnt for some weird sense of commitment to the WT POLICY's and mind set, he would be a true scholar.

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Although I haven't communicated with Greg in three years, I am confident that everyone except Farkel is completely wrong about him.

• metatron
    metatron

Unless someone else is using his name, he posts at channelc.

His posts are very interesting - as he provides scriptures and logic to show that the Watchtower's authority

has no legitimate basis.

metatron

• ExpandedMind
    ExpandedMind

Thanks for the interesting posts!

Ideally, a scholar should be unbiased, but this is impossible... everyone's view is influenced by other forces, whether religion, politics, etc. But hopefully a "scholar" (or anyone else with an opinion or position for that matter) will acknowledge her or his bias and attempt to present information in as impartial a way as possible. And thankfully there is the forum of debate that allows others to question the validity of positions offered and if there is something amiss, hopefully the debate will help those involved to refine their positions.

ExpandedMind

"The mind, once expanded to the dimensions of larger ideas, never returns to its original size." --- Oliver Wendell Holmes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit