• AlanF
    AlanF

Hey Masterji,

How do you know what I know? Email me.

AlanF

• AlanF
    AlanF

Howdy Monster,

: The only way I can think of to find out if this is indeed the man "youknow" is to compare the essays from this site with that site.

Precisely.

: And if it's him, he's determined to get his point across . You know :)

You noticed.

AlanF

• Monster
    Monster
    Hey Masterji,

How do you know what I know? Email me

Ah come on I want to know share in here.

• AlanF
    AlanF

First, Monster, you must email me.

AlanF

• Monster
    Monster

Hey Alan you sound like you got the goods.

I noticed that when I read the answers part on e-watchman he has an answer for every question,just like he did on this site,I can't get to the essays he has written here because it looks like some changes have been made but I'm almost sure it's him..

Cool.

Peace James

wanted to add

I don't get the christmas wish essay, I thought JWS were completely against this, my little sister wouldn't let me give her anything for christmas. Neither would my mom and dad. jws are just confused they don't know what they want.

Edited by - Monster on 31 December 2002 2:32:2

• nakedmvistar
    nakedmvistar

I know who e-watchman is....and it's not "YouKnow". That's all you'll hear from me on this.

• Stan Conroy
    Stan Conroy

It doesn't really matter to me who is behind that garbage. Any one that thinks the JW's have anything even remotely to do with truth is a complete idiot. They are a little band of pathetic losers who like to think way more of themselves than they should. The only reason we discuss them is because we had the misfortune of being part of it. I, for one, was born into it. Had I not been, I wouldn't know or care anything about this little cult.

Stan

• nakedmvistar
    nakedmvistar

I take it stan didn't like the website! I doubt he even read any of the essays! Of course, anyone with a diff. opinion on jw doctrine must be an idiot!?! Thanks for those words of wisdom, stan... ahem.

• rocketman
    rocketman

I've read several of his essays, and after that, I also thought he could be You Know. There seem to be similarities in writing style and conclusions drawn.

Bottom line is, the WTS can be none too pleased with what he is saying. What he writes, though obstensibly in support of God's supposed use of the Organization, still undermines their crediblity. After all, God was mighty pissed at ancient Israel, and only a remnant supposedly survived His judgements, so the WTS would not look kindly upon such statements. Plus, as we all know, the WTS views anything that does not come from them as wrong anyway.

Edited by - rocketman on 1 January 2003 0:44:23

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit