Some of my Artworks

by refiners fire 67 Replies latest social entertainment

• siegswife
    siegswife

When I saw them, I thought "Apocaliptic" (sp?). I guess I was right then. It's good to have an outlet for inner turmoil.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Seigs.

The apocalyptic/ red pictures tend to feature things like baking earth. Lightning storms and lava flows. The Utopian/ green pictures tend to be renditions of actual places I have been,many of them with me in the picture doing things I actually did once upon a time, but they are highly stylized. I was influenced by Gauguin when younger and went thru a "jungle/ natives" phase with my pictures among many other "phases" , like a rocks and rivers "phase" , a beach "phase", etc... but none of those were photographed by Beck.

Lilacs, my son spends a large portion of his time drawing Dragon ball Z pics and soldier drawings.

• Prisca
    Prisca

I still can't see RF's pics.

• blondie
    blondie

RF, your work is great! It just pulls me right into it.

Blondie (just a beginning artist)

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Why can't I see them either? Some posters can see and others can't? wtsupwthat? stomps off to have a tantrim

• Prisca
    Prisca

*joins Plum in tantrum*

RF mustn't like us anymore, he must have it rigged so that both you and I can't see his paintings

(although I have a suspicion that they might be pics that I've seen at his place. If so, they're quite good)

• Xena
    Xena

I can see them plum & pris ooohhh yea and they are GOOOOOD....I is so sorry for ya'll...(giggle)

julian did you do those??????

• Prisca
    Prisca

Hey..... the gods are smiling on me today - I can now see the pics!!

to Xena

Prisca, of the At-Least-I-Don't-Have-Fake-Boobs Class

• jgnat
    jgnat

Beautiful stuff, everybody. Here's one of mine. I used my handycam, so the resolution is not that hot.

• julien
    julien

Xena,

Yes I used a program called Ultra Fractal to create them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit