Just got off the phone to Dad

by Gizmo 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• Prisca
    Prisca
    Wearing her cute little pouffy jw dresses at about 18 months of age, she recalls a brother who used to take her off the jw property after the Sunday meetings and SELL her to dirty old men.

And her parents were where, at the time????

Elderrepents, glad to hear that your dad is ok about you leaving the Borg.

Knowing what he does now, have you ever asked him what he would have changed, or done/not do, in his life?

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Elderrepents wrote:

I have an acquantance whose daughter was abused by a close relative that later hanged himself...unfortunately this woman has developed a very serious psychiatric problem now...and because of this problem was actually difellowshiped....she has repeatedly attempted suicide...and each time failed? She literally is living in HELL here on earth and her parents are so hurt by all the betrayal....but they still believe God in his own time will end all this?????? In the mean time their daughter suffers terribly...mind you not much can be done about it now...the guy is dead.

GAWD . . . Im so sorry to hear this! Experiences coming out of the borg are so-o-o-o-o SICK!!!!

Like disfellowshipping the suffering and victimized daughter is any solution to the child abuse problem!!!

Suicide attempts happen when the pain of living becomes so great that the victim attempts suicide to stop the pain or let the pain out (as with slitting the wrists). They feel that they would be better off dead, and they also feel that their loved ones would be better off without them.

However, I suspect it may be a relief to the daughter that her persecutor is now dead. At least she will feel safe to face her feelings of grief and agony; and give herself permission to heal. At least that is my hope for her.

Prisca wrote:

And her parents were where, at the time????

Why? . . . wandering around the KH, smiling and visiting all their friends . . . of course! The common practice - - - I hear - - - is when someone asks . . .

May I hold your baby?

Why? . . . Of course! is the answer.

The perverts just know that they are trusted and their conduct is not going to be questioned. Very comfortable and secure setting for a pervert, wouldnt you say???

I am curious how the mom, when doing laundry (more specifically, washing her daughters underwear) would not wonder what the hell was going on!!

Children who have been abused or neglected have had their childhood stolen from them. They need to get it back somehow . . . that is where RE-PARENTING comes in . . .

My heart aches for all the lambs. Silent Lambs - - - I applaud your courage and strength to come forward and be silent NO MORE!

Sis,

ESTEE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit