Please call me an Apostate,

by LyinEyes 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

(((((lyin)))))) You are the sweetest apostate I've ever run across!

Okay, let me know if I'm wrong about this because I'm not near a dictionary. Is an apostate someone who knows about God and leaves him? If that's the case, I can't join your ranks, because I still believe in God.

If by ''apostate' you mean turning away from the wt org, okay, I can be an apostate, too! But, I do it reluctantly because I hate the idea that I give a cult that much credit.

p.s. When am I gonna get your request for a dish cloth?

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Apostasy according to the Elder book means 'a turning away from a former belief'

Which I told the elders "well then every JW that has kept up with 'present truth' and 'new light' is an apostate (big chessy grin)" they were all stunned, so one said well lets see what Websters says, so he went and got a 'worldly' source for the definiton bwwahahhahahahahah.

Lying your a sweetie pie and I'm soo happy your happy and freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

'Aposate, hmmm you say that like it's a bad thing "

Ven

Proud to be 'Apostate' klass

• Francois
    Francois

I called you an apostate, but he said it would be a couple of hours before he can get over to your place.

francois

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

LOL Francois,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, we have a house full of apostates here,,,,,,,,,,no need to call a new one.

• Happy
    Happy
    Which I told the elders "well then every JW that has kept up with 'present truth' and 'new light' is an apostate (big chessy grin)" they were all stunned, so one said well lets see what Websters says, so he went and got a 'worldly' source for the definiton bwwahahhahahahahah.

hahaha That hilarious VeniceIT. I'll have to pose the same question to the next dub who shows up here at my door.

• shera
    shera

Your an Apostate

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish

It's fun to be sailing on the wide APOSTA-SEA

You're an apostate, so there with big brass knobs on.

ig.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Why, surely I'll call you an apostate- and quit calling me Shirley!!

You are one of the kindest, most gentle hearted people I know my friend. If what you are is an Apostate, everyone should want to aspire to that!!!!

Love ya girl!!!

XW of the "crazy adopted apostate" class

• troucul
    troucul

I think being called an apostate is kewl...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit