Please call me an Apostate,

by LyinEyes 18 Replies latest jw friends

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

After a year of doubting if I would ever be free from feeling ties to the WT, I am proud to be known as an apostate. Before I was so concerned with what some of the "friends" , would think of me, how they would think the worst of me for being an apostate.

Now I hope they do think about me,,,,,,,, I hope they know I want nothing to do with most of them. I am sickened by their hypocrisey, their lies, and their self righteous ways. I hope they do not pity me at all, because I pity them. I plan on shouting from the roof tops what I know believe and what I have learned, and I will not worry about shaking their perfect little worlds anymore.

Some do still speak to me in the stores, ones who are on the fringes holding on for their own reasons, and I would never force my beliefs on them , if they don't want to hear it.

But I will start telling more of what now and I will not be timid or afraid to tell it, because I want anyone who is depressed, burdened down to feel as free and happy as I do. I know my motherinlaw, hubby, children, neices, nephews, and other ex jws feel so much happier now .

I feel everyone deserves the chance to decide for themselves........... and how will they hear unless some is to preach to them.............lol............... remembered that from some book,,,,,,, oh yeah the Bible I think.

• ISP
    ISP

You dirty, bad and mean apostate...........there...feel better?

ISP

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Nope , nope won't do.............lol............you have to say it right.

Like this.........."You, wonderful, wise, kind, apostate,,,,,,,,,, I want to be just like you."

• Prisca
    Prisca

Apostate!!!

Happy now?

• ISP
    ISP

Er......Lyin....it depends how 'apostate' you are............

ISP

• ring
    ring

I prefer not to do any name calling

• Liquidizer
    Liquidizer

Really? Why should I do that? You bad apostate! ;-D

• Liquidizer
    Liquidizer

Hi, Prisca, how are you?

• Gizmo
    Gizmo