Angharad

Congratulations !!!!

• Simon
    Simon

Wow ... neat Christmas present huh?!

!! Congratulations !!

• desertflower
    desertflower

The grandkids are so special. Spoil her good. The 13 of Dec. I had my 5th great grandson. They have all been boys. I have not be allowed to see him. But they all have a special place in your heart. Not his fault that I can't see him. So happy for you that he is born free. DF

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Congrats!!!!

Hugs to you and yours!!

Love,

Cassi

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Well this is the best news 've heard all morning (disregard the fact that I just woke up [;])

Losing my neice was the hardest thing for my parents, they were wonderful parents and loved their grandaughter to peices, breaks my heart to see it. I guess I need to hurry up and have some more for em hahhahahha

Ven

• Gopher
    Gopher

Congrats on the good news! Hopefully in 2 years, this child will be hooked on your chocolate chip cookies!

I saw the birth of my only child, who's now a precious 4-year-old. I will never forget the drama and joy of that day.

• ugg
    ugg

happy happy grandma day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS.....

• Shakita
    Shakita

Congratulations on your first grandchild!

Mrs. Shakita

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Congradulations, Moreisbetter!

nothing like watching a delivery to put things into perspective. I bet there wasn't a dry eye in the house!

j2bf

Edited by - joy2bfree on 29 December 2002 13:50:48

• rebel
    rebel

Moreisbetter

I can definitely vouch for what everyone has said - grandchildren are just as precious as your own children. I have 2 - a grandson and a grandaughter - and I love them just as much as I love my children. You must be so proud - treasure every minute of this time.

xxR

PS - did you say this is the 27th? Wow! Some feat!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit