Evil SMURFS!!

by Happy 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Aztec
    Aztec

The rumor in my cong was that a smurf got up and bit a baby! I watched my mom burn all my smurf dolls in the fireplace! Talk about nightmares! I was afraid of that show for years...

~Aztec

• Dia
    Dia

Am I really the only one who can see the superficially smiling, 'public personna' side of a two-faced sexual pervert when I look at a smurf doll?

There's a scarey thought (that I'm the only one).

No wonder JWs are freaked out by them. They would strike a chord.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Happy Guy,

I saw your smurf pics posted earlier, just fine. I just had to:

right click on each one,

select "properties",

copy the url

and paste to a new explorer window.

Voila!

Piece o' cake. Just eight or nine steps.

SPAZZY smurf

• Ed
    Ed
    So why then did dubs believe that smurfs were helpers of Satan? I personally have no idea, so if anyone knows, would they care to share?

The "evil smurfs" tradition has been around for a long time, not just within the JWs. I'm guessing it started as a sort of joke, much like Evil Bert from Sesame Street (do a Google search for "Bert Is Evil" if you don't know what I'm talking about), but JWs seem to have been the only ones who took it seriously. So now all smurfs are literally demonized, and tales are told around the campfire of the smurf that walked out of a meeting. Presumably in years to come, the legends will speak of the evil Bert doll that got up during the public talk, cussed at the speaker, and started "Doin' the Pigeon" right out the door.

Cabbage-Patch dolls too. Stay right away from them, because they can turn really nasty.

• shera
    shera

During a talk during a meeting,I recall an elder mentioned cabbage patch dolls,not to own one because if they are treated too much like real babies,they could become demonized.Any toys not to treat them like living....blahhh So really how were little girls suppose to play with dolls than?

• No_one_shall_know_my_name
    No_one_shall_know_my_name

HAPPY GUY:

I earlier read your previous posts they were all spectacular but these smurfs getting drunk on christmas.They should be all in a state prison for eating small children.As you have shown us in your earliest pictures.These things are a menace to society and must be stopped before they eat everything there is to eat as of now when you see one distract it give it a beer.They shouldn't be able to go to the liquor store because they are under height .They must be stopped FOREVER.WAtch out you don't want a Smurf to eat you too OR do you thats the question.Burn everything you have that has to do with Smurfs especially toys.They will haunt your dreams forever.

Look at this evil smurf with guns it shows the pure evilness of smurfs

Smurfs should not be able to drink!!!That turns them evil!!And that the friggin truth!!!!

• Aztec
    Aztec

http://http://www-personal.umich.edu/~mule/smurfgen.html

What's your smurf name? Hehe...

Mine is full monty smurf!

~Aztec

Sorry the link ain't workin...

Edited by - Aztec on 31 December 2002 13:45:44

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Is that Smurf sporting an M-60 on his back??? Watch out Gargamel....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit