Evil SMURFS!!

by Happy 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Happy
    Happy

I am having problems with thispost. It will return shortly.

Edited by - Happy_Guy_Of_Goodness on 28 December 2002 22:24:41

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! The suspense is killing me

Ven

• Gopher
    Gopher

Those who resist SMURFS will always have technical problems...

Edited by - Gopher on 28 December 2002 22:47:58

• Happy
    Happy

The problem is that I had a bunch of funny smurf graphics, but when I loaded them all up and posted the thread they all changed to a tripod symbol. And that's not good

• Happy
    Happy

Well folks, I can't get the graphics to work, so I'll have to do without. Here is my post without the graphics.

Smurfs: Little blue cartoon characters who frolick all the day long

It has come to my attention a number of times that the dubs used to believe smurfs were evil and demonic

I find this strange for a few different reasons:

1) As far as I know, there is no reference to smurfs in the Bible. Not even the NWT.

2) Smurfs seem far from evil. On the contrary, they seem perpetually blissful and merry. (Although maybe the dubs see the inner hurt the smurfs are holding in)

So why then did dubs believe that smurfs were helpers of Satan? I personally have no idea, so if anyone knows, would they care to share?

Thanks,

Happy

• Beans
    Beans

They are your friends!

They often bring gifts!

And Beer!

Beans

http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

• Happy
    Happy

Beans,

Thank you. Now I see why the smurfs are evil. They celebrate christmas, and get drunk. Now it all makes sense. Funny pics BTW.

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

This is the actual smurf they were talking about that got up and hitailed it out of the meeting

I'm getting the hell outa here.....if we'd only listened to the wise ol smurf.

Smurfee at the meeting reading the Bible

Smurf <--------- Click

Edited by - elderrepents on 29 December 2002 0:40:10

• Happy
    Happy

haha, that smurf doesn't look evil enough to walk out on a nice old elder givin a talk. It must have been his rebellious son.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

The "Rumour" that Smurfs were evil was around the time I came into "The ICK" I was so shocked so my daughter and I watched them secretly!!!!LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit