Question for fade-aways.

by bay64me 38 Replies latest jw friends

• bay64me
    bay64me

Well, I panicked, I prepared and had excuses ready.

Strategies and contingency plans up and running. I have been awaiting, nay willing my "inactive persons' shepherding call" (whatever) and it hasn't happened yet!

Has anybody else had a visit?

• ugg
    ugg

hi,,,,give yourself time.....no one will be overlooked....they have lists..and a list of things they can use on their "visit" i snooped,,,saw it in my hubbys "unlocked" book case.....

• garybuss
    garybuss

Hi ugg, You wrote:

..and a list of things they can use on their "visit"

Can you give an example of those "things"? Whips? Thumb screws? Thanks! gary

• flower
    flower

Dont hold your breath waiting..I faded away pretty much about 7 years ago and only attended occasionally yet I was never called or visited until I showed up with my son 3 years ago and was promptly harrased with calls and visits and then disfellowshipped when I refused to meet with them for the third time.

flower

• blondie
    blondie

They have 3 months to do this officially, January, February, March. I think they are shooting for a record number of publishers in April, haha.

I'm sure it will be timed to be completed just before the CO's visit. If you can check around when that is, you might have their window of opportunity.

Just don't get upset and lose your cool. Heap coals upon their heads. Keep it simple, answer questions with a question.

Blondie

• minimus
    minimus

Simply tell them that you are not going to answer any questions. Period.

• JH
    JH

Minimus,

Simply tell them that you are not going to answer any questions. Period.
    Then what? They will DF you in no time if you don't cooperate. The way I see it, you have to go back fast or leave for good. They want a good clean up.
  • eyegirl
    eyegirl

i haven't gotten any visit either. been faded for about 2 years now, but i moved out of a large metropolitan area to a much smaller community in a different state.

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

I am expecting a visit any time now. My parents called me last week and actually begged me to go to a meeting. They haven't asked me to go for a long time. I suspect they know that the elders are planning on doing something about me soon......

• Siddhashunyata

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit