Benny Hinn

by mike047 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mike047
    mike047

Did anyone watch Dateline last night? The expose' on pastor Hinn was exactly what I would have expected. He's a huckster.

mike

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Yes, I saw it. It reminded me of a Steve Martin movie I saw years ago about a faith healer. I believe it was a spook on Benny Hinn.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

I guess religion really IS a snare and a racket.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Out of all the Televangelists that are out there harping for our money, Benny Hinn is tops for the phoniest on my list. Next would be Robert Tilton.

Just like the line from the Hank Williams Jr. song a few years back, the American Dream, "they say send your money to the lord, but give you their address."

Lew W

• gumby
    gumby

The show said he made 100 million a year.....damn....thats more than I make in a week. It was intresting that when the "healing" began.....Hinn wouldn't allow Dateline to film it.

I would like to see a man go up to him and say..."I'm impotent" then have Benny knock him on the head and watch the guy get a big old "woodie" while he is passed out on the floor and Benny yells......he's healed!!! praise Jesus"!!!!!

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Wonder what the damage control team will do and say about last night's program? Heheheh.

Benny Hinn is the biggest fake in the world, along with Kenneth Copeland and others like him.

• Aztec
    Aztec

I saw it too but it made me so sick I turned it off before it was over.

When I was a kid and I used to see his name in the tv guide and get all excited cause I thought it said "Benny Hill". And then to my great disappointment it was HINN! Well, they were both on late at night....

~Aztec

• Farkel
    Farkel

: When I was a kid and I used to see his name in the tv guide and get all excited cause I thought it said "Benny Hill". And then to my great disappointment it was HINN.

Well, they're both clowns. It's just that only Benny Hill was honest enough to admit to it.

Farkel

• gumby
    gumby

Hey fark....what the hell you doin up this early? I thought you old guys slept till about 10 on weekends?

Edited by - Gumby on 28 December 2002 10:23:4

• Marcos
    Marcos

OOOOOH, be careful, y'all.

I think I remember Hinn or one of his lackeys saying that God would curse and strike dead ANYONE who criticized his ministry!

HELLO...

Anyone still out there???

Marcos

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit