Cricket anyone?

by Gizmo 30 Replies latest social physical

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Eman

Rugby World Cup 1999 :
    Aussies Capture the Cup

Manchester 2002 Results Notice the number 1 country! Ummm what was that...Austria...no no no...AUSTRALIA!

1.Australia826262206
    2.England545160165
    3.India30211970
    4.Canada314142114
    5.New Zealand11132145
    6.South Africa9201746
    7.Cameroon91212
    8.Malaysia791834
    9.Scotland681630
    10.Nigeria541120
    11.Wales6151233
    12.Kenya48416
    13.Jamaica46717
    14.Singapore42713
    15.Bahamas4048
    16.Nauru231015
    17.Northern Ireland2215

Need I say more?

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

To all our UK friends, I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate you on the fine win your croquet cricket team had on the 5th and final Test.

A 4-1 DEFEAT to the Aussies is by NO MEANS a disgrace in any mans language. Best of British luck next time!

The ashes series was a roaring success, see you in England next year.

It was fun playing this game wot?

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Yes the poms managed to win despite their best efforts to delay declaration or decision until it was too late to WIN. Anyway they won it. which is good, even the hated Ian Chappell sang the praises of young man Vaughan. A champion is born.

Was anyone else here present the day of the infamous UNDERARM BOWL?? Gawd those Chappells were human scum I tell ya....

Edited by - refiners fire on 6 January 2003 3:25:49

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Well RF

The Kiwis will never let us forget that, I can still remeber Marshys face when he knew trevor was going to do it. No cricket, no sportsman that Greg Chappel. I didn't mind Ian tho. He wasn't as bad.

• Englishman
    Englishman

It's no good living in the past, you Guys. Lets have a look at the rankings as they stand NOW.

Here we go, hankies out ready?

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

LOL

ROFL this is fun,

The above from a man that showed us the bodyline series played almost at the beginning of last Century.

You are priceless Eman...LOL

Have a great day, and incidently, they are just ratings like political polls, wait till this year dude, when most of the good players of the team won't be carrying injuries going into games. Sending up a silent prayer hoping God is an Aussie...lol

• TresHappy
  • PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

E-man,

Australia can't even be number 1 in Cricket. Bunch of losers!

Pope

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Here's another LOSER for you Frenchy...LOL

PS thanks for the Link that teniis smash return game is pretty good!

Edited by - gizmo on 7 January 2003 0:53:56

• Englishman
    Englishman

..and I think that a certain country is 40 places ahead of OZ in the soccer World rankings too...

Englishman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit