Cricket anyone?

by Gizmo 30 Replies latest social physical

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Prisca,

now you'be got me all flurried!!! I think they nominated Steve Warne who is actually Shane Warne's elder brother but they got the names mixed up. Steve Warne unfortunately has never played a game of cricket in his life....that doesn't bode too well!!!

Pope

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Is it true that Armitage Shanks are the new sponsors of the English Cricket Team?

Expatbrit

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Prisca,

What do you think about the ACB trying to kick out Steve Waugh?

Seems to be pretty much par for the course with the ACB...they did it to so many previous capt. towards the end of their career.

Border comes to mind. hughes is another had the guy in tears when he retired as I recall.

Syn

Good grief! Didn't know that cricket was taken that seriously. And although South Africa is not regarded as an important country, we do have one helluva cricket team!

I don't really take cricket that seriously...this thread started out as a joke...then a retraction of the joke...SHEESSSH best reply I ever had to a thread..and all I had to say is RETRACTED...lol...go figure.

Sth Africa has always been very competitive in cricket...and they would have been a lot better too if apartheid hadn't slowed them.down due to outside politcs.

• ISP
    ISP

I wouldn't worry....this Sydney game could be pretty interesting.

ISP

• ISP
    ISP

Any of you ozzies tell me why Michael Slater doesn't get a game?

ISP

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

ummmmm...whose Michael Slater...hehehehe...remind me again!

yes this could be a better result for UK...best thay can hope for is a draw.

• kelpie
    kelpie

Singing.. M A R V E L L O U S... what a marvellous catch

*hides when windows break*

kelps (who needs singing lessons)

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Well what a marvelessss day if crickit we had today,,,Stiv waugh made his ton....the british bulldog made a bit of a yelp there for a while wot?

Who knows they may even manage to draw this one...we sure are missing Warnee tho...and McGrath.

This is your best chance to maybe win UK..best of british luck to you....but you won't be getting this back...hehehehe

Australia 1st InningsRunsMinB46
    JL Langer c Hoggardb Caddick25554430
    ML Hayden lbwb Caddick15271120
    RT Ponting c Stewartb Caddick78610

DR Martyn

c Caddickb Harmison261167140
    *SR Waugh not out103176130180
    ML Lovec Trescothickb Harmison07600
    +AC Gilchrist not out45704670
    Extras(b 2, lb 5, w 2, nb 8) 17

You show em waugh baby AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE......

Edited by - elderrepents on 3 January 2003 8:50:32

• Englishman
    Englishman

We're getting a soccer team together that we think Oz may have a chance against.

Englishman.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

See you at Upton Park, Eman.

Cheers, Ozzie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit