Anyone in Mo/MA that is free!

by SheilaM 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• Robdar
    Robdar

Sheila,

I was wondering why your husband was using Kansas City as the location for his fantasy book. I live in Gladstone. I sent you an email. If you are still living here, let's do coffee.

Robyn

• flower
    flower

Thanks Truth2me!

Hey it looks like there are several of us currently in New England..How about we organize a New England apostafest?

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Robyn:

What a hoot sure that would be great I e-mailed you on this.

<of the singing "it's a small world after alllllll" class>

• sisteract
    sisteract

Hi All,

I too am in MA, south of boston--Brockton to be specific. I would love to participate in a New England apostafest. My email is [email protected]. I spent a good deal of my time "in the truth" on the north shore---specifically Revere, Ma

sisteract

• detective
    detective

Grrr... I'm in Mass. but I've never been a witness. The reason I'm here is because of a few witnesses I know... one whom I am particularly close to. I'd love to get my df'd witness friend to go but I doubt he'd go for it. In fact, I'd probably catch hell if it was found out that I'm here! Sigh... maybe someday! I do know of some Revere-ites but I'm not sure I could even remember their names! You know, since I'm "worldly" we never got that close!

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Bittersweet, I use to be in the Plymouth Cong. some years ago. I have a fleshly brother (never was a witness) who lives in Abington and when I visit him I go and play golf at Rockland. I'm familiar with Bean town because I grew up in the South End. I'm normally there in the spring time. Anyways, maybe we'll get to meet each other one of these days.

Guest 77

• bittersweet
    bittersweet

Hey Guest77!

How many years ago were you in Plymouth?I know some people there,since they aren't to far away.One of my best friends used to go there.Thank god she doesn't really attend anymore.E-mail me if you'd like,it's in my profile.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Bittersweet, the KH is on RockyHill Rd. I use to live down the street from there. I helped in building the KH. I must admit the friends were friendly and kind. Plymouth is a nice place to live.

Guest 77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit