regarding Jacksons testimony.

by umbertoecho 18 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

Quote:Jackson stated an apostate is someone who goes against the Bible. This is a lie. An apostate is someone who goes against the religion.

remember ray franz DF announcement? The WT emphasized rays issue was not with the bible but with the organization

what a blatant lie by Jackson

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Quote:Jackson stated an apostate is someone who goes against the Bible.

If that is the case the WTS including Jackson is one big obvious apostate.

Apostasy (/əˈpɒstəsi/; Greek: ἀποστασία (apostasia), "a defection or revolt") is the formal disaffiliation from, or abandonment or renunciation of a religion by a person. It can also be defined within the broader context of embracing an opinion contrary to one's previous beliefs.[1] One who commits apostasy (or who apostatizes) is known as an apostate. The term apostasy is used by sociologists to mean renunciation and criticism of, or opposition to, a person's former religion, in a technical sense and without pejorative connotation.

• Dumplin
    Dumplin

Angus took Jackson prisoner and held him hostage. And i can't help thinking he did it for all of us.

when angus turned his back, I thought to myself: AHA! it looks like that sucker is DELIBERATELY ignoring GJ! I wonder what he's up to? Looks like he's creating a moment of tension. And Jackson took the bait, stopped and got annoyed! I was amazed that Angus never once looked up at Jackson - just mumbled something: "yes yes continue"... still looking down and fumbling with some papers. But the best part was after Jackson shut up, the silence was deafening as Angus still ignored what Jackson had just said for a long time until Jackson finally broke the silence by asking if he should explain what he'd just said. Angus never looked up, just said something like "yeah, if you want to".

Angus OWNED jackson in that moment and I believe he did it for us. Jackson must've felt like he just got ate by a wolf and sh*t over a cliff! We owe him one!!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

what a blatant lie by Jackson

What openly remains did he say that because he was getting insecurely off balanced from all the questioning or did it come from a guy who probably isn't well educated enough to know what certain words mean in definition.

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

I am wondering if Angus' turning his back was deliberate. I think it was. It was a tactic to let Jackson know he's nothing special to the RC and to see if it flustered him. It told the RC plenty.

I was so beautifully done that i had to watch it all over again....just waiting for that moment and the 34.39 minute section. Angus was on to him in a huge way, he was so wonderfully dismissive as he consulted his assistant and leafed through documents, as though nothing of great significance coming out of the Mouth GB Jackson, was too difficult to put into a back ground noise...........as he searched for more interesting info.......

OutLaw, As usual your irreverence is totally awesome. I love your visuals.....really do. I think it was one of your earliest posts that had me laughing so much........I joined up

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

"yes yes continue"... still looking down and fumbling with some papers.

Wasn't that a delicious moment Dumplin !!

I had been too emotional to appreciate it at the time. It was only after I was phoned by one of the team and set into calmness, that I was able to put some rationality back. I had missed so much in that first wonderful platform that was the Mouth of GB Jackson.

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

Angus OWNED jackson in that moment and I believe he did it for us. Jackson must've felt like he just got ate by a wolf and sh*t over a cliff! We owe him one!!

True so true Dumplin. I just couldn't see it on that actual day. I was too invested in seeing the" Mouth" roasted over a pit (very bad attitude) I forgot the subtlety of Angus Stewart........

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    I predicted that he wouldn't testify that he would fake a heart attack. I was right he had a figurative symbolic heart attack that overlapped his testimony in true governing body style, he did testify though as if he had nothing to hide, a true deluded liar he believes is own bullshit.
  • umbertoecho
    umbertoecho
    Just highlighted it for you Village Idiot......have a look at the whole thing if you can. It's much better than I thought when watching it on Friday.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit