BLONDIE’S HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE 08-16-2015 WT STUDY (JUNE 15, 2015, pages (13-17) (CHASTE)

by blondie 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

I thought the title of the article was a joke....'We Can Remain Chaste'!

When I attend a meeting at a Kingdom Hall, attend a Circuit Assembly or go to a Regional Convention and look around I see separated or divorced couples sitting on opposite sides of the auditorium. I see row after row of separated and/or divorced sisters sitting together sometimes 5 or 6 sisters in a row at a time all over the auditorium. The high level of marital problems among Jehovah's Witnesses is very indicative of how "un-chaste" these people are!

I think a better title of the article would of...should of been..... 'Why Can't We Remain Chaste?'

Thank you Blondie!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Something else laughable about this article on giving advice on being chaste is that GB Geoffrey Jackson who oversees the Writing Department of the WTBTS himself has a problem being chaste and keeping his penis in his pants! Wasn't he the GB member who not long after his dear wife died of cancer, needed a place to keep 'it' warm and found himself a 'honey' half his age?

Yah, thank you WT for advising us on how to remain chaste....what a god-damn joke!

Thank you again Blondie for your review....the more I think of this article the more my blood boils!

• prologos
    prologos

As always the passion shows in your comments. I think though, that wt has a point here, for how many marriages have been wrecked by immoral behaviour, that started as the song said " just one look, that's all it took." Disasters that should have been nipped in the bud.

David could have been cited for violating the 10 commandments " Thou shalt not covet your neighbour's---" right off the bat.

Wt also missed a golden opportunity by not including, targeting the behaviour of the resident pedophile of the congregation in their "keep the visuals under control" treatment. IMHO.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

When an engaged couple engages in sex, and they get married, that was not fornication. They did that to improve their relationship as a married couple would, it was not done for incidental pleasure.

But the legalistic religion thinks about legalisms

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit