Oh, my God! I have blood coming out of my.......

by gilwarrior 31 Replies latest social physical

• ugg
    ugg

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

gil,,,,your problem is not funny,,,,hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

it is just everything.....

• ugg
    ugg

damn computer.....sorry gil,,,,it did not post the whole message!!!!.....laughing at all the different

responses....not your situation....

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

Well, thanks everyone for all your suggestions. Well, the blood is a reddish color. Just like what blood looks like when you get a cut. It is not a dark color, thankfully. I am convinced it is because of my diet, (Too many of these cheap Vegas buffets!) however it could also be from not drinking enough water. I also live in the middle of desert, so my body could be getting very dry.

I will go to a doctor next week, whenever I have a day off from work and I will avoid the fried foods, eat more veggies, and eat more fiber.

• Shakita
    Shakita

gilwarrior:

My brother had exactly your..umm..problem. He was worried, too, thinking the very worst. Turned out he had internal 'roids. He just had an operation about 10 months ago for them. Now he is great! His problem came from his diet. Now he eats alot better...lots of fruits and veggies!

See a doctor, only he can tell you for sure. Internal 'roids can cause anemia..so don't wait too long.

Mrs. Shakita

Oh, yea......this was one of the funniest threads I have ever seen here... LOL the whole way!!! Sorry gilwarrior to laugh in the face of your obvious pain.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Damn, I just know that I won't enjoy eating my black pudding today.

Englishman.

• patio34
    patio34

GilWarrior,

Only one thing I have to say to this thread, besides agreeing with folks who questioned the sanity of consulting people on the board rather than an MD, AND ROFL at Nathan Natas suggestion to see a doctor or a shaman, depending on your desire to live or not!

My one thing is that several have said it's probably a fissure or hemorrhoids if it's bright red bleeding (fresh blood). Not necessarily so. You could also have a tumor (not likely but possible) in your rectum or lower colon that is bleeding. The difference in color, as pointed out, just shows how long the blood has been in transit.

Believe me--I have personal acquaintance with this subject!!

GO TO A DOCTOR!!

Pat

Edited by - Patio34 on 28 December 2002 18:0:17

• Solace
    Solace

OMG, LB!

You did NOT just say that. lol

Gill,

My advice,

Get your a*s to the hospital! It could be minor but it could also be internal.

• nakedmvistar
    nakedmvistar

...nice.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Could be any number of things. It might be emBareAssing, but see a doctor.
    Why wait? The sooner you go the less time you hafta worry about it.
    Go to a walk-in clinic. Y'all have those in the states right?

SPAZ

• troucul
    troucul

LB, is that true????? Anal sex cures 'roids????---you must be kidding...lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit