happy xmas and happy anniversary to me...

by flower 11 Replies latest jw friends

• flower
    flower

<<<Look its been a year to the day since i joined the board. what a difference a year makes eh?

Big thanks to everyone here who helped me get through this year in one piece :). Big thanks to Simon for running this site. Its a huge help to many people myself included.

I cant say enough about the people I've met here and how much you all have helped me get back to reality and out of the zombie-like jw state of mind.

Luv you guys!

Merry Christmas! From all of us! Its a perfect day..were even getting a foot of snow which screwed up our travel plans but its ok.

Flower

Edited by - flower on 25 December 2002 11:3:48

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh Flower what a lovely picture he is so handsome.... It was gret to know you & met you.Yes you have come a long way since we first met...Your O.K. girl.... Have a very happy holiday.....

My love to all 3 of you ((((hug)) & XXX

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Happy xmas and happy anniversary to you, Flower!

wow it has been a year! My, look how you've grown. Glad to hear things are going well.

Enjoy the snow, summer will be here soon enough!

Hugs to you and yours,

j2bf

• termite 35
    termite 35

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY FLOWER and HAPPY CHRISTMAS TOO.

I'm glad you're happy

What a georgeous young man you have there

Have a great time together today.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Flower my heart and thoughts have been with you this year more than you would ever know. You are a lovely lady - class act ((((((((HHHUGGGSSS))))) to you and Jay - gosh he is adorable. Be proud and love him (and I know you do) More important love yourself cuz you most certainly deserve it.

• ugg
    ugg

flower,,,,,hugs to you and your "extremely good looking son"

• more2C
    more2C

Howdy neighbor,

It's been nice getting to know you, flower. Hope you have a wonderful upcoming year and many more to come.

Looking forward to many more of your posts and chatting with you.

more2C

• rocketman
    rocketman

Happy holiday and anniversary to you flower.

• Shakita
    Shakita

flower:

I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a peaceful New Year!

Mrs. Shakita

• b_ster
    b_ster

Merry Christmas to you babe... I am glad you enjoyed Christmas and it was *great* being with you on your first anniversary!

Love,

b_ster

P.S. Looking forward to *many* more!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit