How many Jehovahs witnesses do you think watched the royal commission

by Sabin 12 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Sabin
    Sabin
    Do you think any JWs watched the hearing to lend soupport to their GB member. Brother Jackson?
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    They're not supposed to watch unless the organization tells them to.
  • cha ching
    cha ching
    I don't think JWs will be able to resist watching one of their fave GB members defend the truth... Then they will blog, saying, "wasnt he so cute, and he got to give such a good witness..." as all they will remember are the scriptures he read..
  • Thursday
    Thursday
    I'm fairly certain they've been pre-warned against the persecution and lies, and not to watch apostate television. So I'd say close to none.
  • OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    There were at least 6 G.B. members and 30 helpers that watched. A handful of lawyers and of course, G. Jackson's father. I imagine a high number of Australian JW's watched in secret. But not so many others.
  • Freesoul
    Freesoul
    My family are the the assembly in Melton today, I am sure they didn't mention it there, "oh it would have been a great witness"
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    A lot more for the first half. Couldn't get on for 15 min. Second half, it worked just fine from the onset.
  • daringhart13
    daringhart13

In the USA?

Almost none

Ask one that you see about the "Royal Commission trial"..........they won't have a clue.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It would only interest the WBT$ Legal team..Other than that..

Very few,if any at all..

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Not many JWs will unless they're on the edge.

Most JWs will be happily oblivious of the ARC as they sit behind their apathy trolley or gossip in Starbucks.

I'm sure very few JWs are even aware of the ARC.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit