DubSticks

by Farkel 37 Replies latest jw friends

• wednesday
    wednesday

i seem to be having some problems here. first when i tried play the dub sticks, my windows media player gave me the message that the player had selected a runtime not ok for this file. would not play it. Then when i wnet to page 2 of this thread, my windows player opens automatically and strts to play a song" 032" so i decided to post this and when i got to this page my windows media player opened , but this time it opened with the "big head" and kept popping up.

What's up?

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

Farkel!! I just LOVE your rendition!!
    You remind me of P.D.Q. Bach!!! http://users.rcn.com/muffitt/tidbits/tidbits-pdqbach.htm
    Or Victor Borga even!!http://www.teenink.com/Past/1992/2203.html
    As a child I loved watching Victor Borga....he was so funny.....
    and then as a teen my friends and I enjoyed performing some P.D.Q. Bach pieces!!
    You should have your own show...."The Apostate JW Comedy Hour!!"
    Maybe it would air on The Comedy Network!
    Thank- you so much for the laugh and helping me be able to MAKE FUN of my JW past.
    (((((((hugs)))))
    BRAVO!!! BRAVO!!!! ** Fills the stage with flowers!**
  • TR
    TR

Farkel,

This is just way too cool! You're great! I love it! if only we could of played this version at the hall! Oh well, I'd rather listen to it here!

TR

• Farkel
    Farkel

elderrepents,

That rendition was awesome! I wished I could sequence like that. I'm truly impressed with your ability and talent. I just "pound" on the keyboard and hope something decent comes out of that.

I only puked once over each chorus of "House to House". This means I puked about five times! Your music was great. It was the words that I puked over.

You'll have to excuse me. I need to puke.

We should collaborate over MIDI stuff. I can deliver the music, but I'm naive about the sequencing stuff.

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 27 December 2002 2:34:33

• Farkel
    Farkel

Edited for stupidity.

Edited by - Farkel on 27 December 2002 12:25:41

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Oh Farkel,

I don't know how you got the impression i wrote that...i didn't i found it on the site...I am a musician...but I only play woodwinds.

But it is a cool rendition.

You keep up the good work!

Simon

Did I do something wrong when posting that song32?

Edited by - elderrepents on 27 December 2002 7:18:1

• Solace
    Solace

Farkel,

Dubsticks fantasy is very good!

Will you play a Heavenly fantasy too?

Pleeeeease......

• JH
    JH

alt

Share this

Google+