DubSticks

by Farkel 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

.....or why they won't let me play at the Kingdom Halls anymore.

Sorry to wreck everyone's lovely Christmas Eve, but it's time for some brutal torture!

If nothing else, "DubSticks" illustrates how a perfectly normal and often happy person is going along in life minding his or her own business, and then dubs enter into that life and change everything. At first, the new convert seems to think everything is ok. However, it doesn't take long to realize that one's life starts to become a whirlwind of meetings, book-selling, studying, assemblies, special events, more meetings, more field service, more activities, more pressure and being surrounded by constant insanity the phantasmagoria of WatchtowerLife(tm) is all about.

Then the dark side of dubland starts to emerge and the cacaphony and insanity of that life begins to sink in. One is always running full-speed in Watchtower World and never getting anywhere.

This is a bit sloppy in places, but frankly I couldn't play that Kingdumb "Melody" long enough to perfect it. Had I done so, I would have dropped into a total psychotic state, reverted to the fetal position and probably never recovered. It's decent enough for y'all to get the picture, though.

CAUTION! THE FOLLOWING MATERIAL IS DAMAGING TO YOUR EARS. BE SURE AND WEAR PROPER PROTECTION BEFORE USING IT!

Dubsticks Fantasy

BITE ME, Watchtower!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 24 December 2002 23:16:25

• Valis
    Valis

Merry XMAS Farkies...

Don't forget his other XMAS music here...truly a blessing from the Faithless and Indiscrete slave

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=42158&site=3&page=1

Sincerely,

District Overbeer...

• minimus
    minimus

Fark, that was good! See....From House-to House IS a masterpiece!

• jgnat
  • Farkel
    Farkel

He's not a Macaw. He's Yellow Naped Amazon. He sings and talks when I play, and often sings in tune to the music being played. By the way, any alcohol is deadly poisonous to parrots. He's a tee-totaller.

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 24 December 2002 21:45:42

• Siddhashunyata
    Siddhashunyata

SUPERB! THANK YOU.

• jgnat
    jgnat

My apologies, Farkel. He's Yellow Naped Amazon. When we chatted, your bird took me back to my time in the West Indies, and the Mackaws I saw there. I must have done an unconscious association. When I said bobbing drunkenly, I was referring to his walk, not his condition.

• heathen
    heathen

I have never heard chopsticks played with such enthusiasm and creativity . lol bravo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

ENCORE! ENCORE !ENCORE!...maestro....ENCORE!

Now Kiss the SON (Henschel) lest God be angry and you perish in the way

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

ROFL..ok now we know we can't talk crap about Farkels bird.

Farkel, great music, as usual. Can you do " Make the truth your own" ? It always made me cry.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit