FALSE PROPHETS IN GODS NAME ARE YOU ONE

by nightwarrior 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

not from god then its falseFALSE PREDICTIONS. / FALSE TEACHERS WOLVES AMIDST THE TRUE FLOCK

JEHOVAH GOD SAYS NO ONE CAN COME TO HIM EXCEPT THROUGH( JESUS CHRIST )

NOT THROUGH THE SOCIETY OR ANY ORGANIZATION

JEHOVAH GOD HIMSELF states within the scriptures,if any one PROPHESYS IN MY NAME THAT PREDICTION DOES NOT COME TRUE ????/THEN THAT ONE IS NOT FROM GOD.2ND PETER CH1 VS 20 & 21 ..........( EXTRACT FROM GOOD NEWS BIBLE )

Do you know anyone whom makes false predictions in GODS NAME .OR PROPHESYS that have not happend, the scriptures then show us that THAY ARE FALSE PROPHETS.dont take my word for it check it out.using the scriptures as proof

JEHOVAH DOES NOT CHANGE HIS MIND HE REMAINS STEADFAST ,THERFORE ALL the prophesys that have not come true, as were claimed in the watch towers /awake were not from god,therfore it is reasonable to assume that the (society have assumed that they speak for jehovah god ) in life and death matters a little presumptious dont you think,most of THERE prophesys have never come true,but jehovahs prophecys have come true, the experience i have witnessed is that they THE BORG charge the catholic churches for defaming gods name/they accuse them of having a single collection box for contributions at the back of the church/they defame the priests for acting as a spiritual go-between ,between beleivers & god,the difference between them is that the society have around six collections going on in all the kingdom halls they want you mind body & soul,they are not interested in you as a person,you are just a little cog in a wheel a number,if you get curiouse OR ASK QUESTIONS you are spit out & replaced, although damaged & abused then the saying the TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE comes into play and here you are now at a crossroads

what are you going to do now ??????

Edited by - nightwarrior on 24 December 2002 14:39:53

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

Nightwarrior,

I have been thinking the same thing lately.

It has occurred to me that since I have been to almost all mainstream Religions and this one chewed me up and spit me out. What to do now?

It is so odd because, I find myself saying where do I go? Not because I think JW is true but, because I get confused as to what is right in Gods eyes.

I have come to realize now that I am responsible before God to decide for myself. Not these men to decide for me!

I was wondering where others have gone who still do not believe in The Trinity.

Is there a place to go that does not attach itself to the teachings of one man and only uses The Bible.

If a Christian is to meet with others as The Bible commands.Where does one go?

I do not want to miss a beat in service to My Creator and His Son.

You seem to have found an answer nightwarrior .what have you done? I am not saying I will do just as you have donejust needing some ideas here.

Ty for listening

Agape,

Utopian Raindrops

• Analysis
    Analysis

PROPHESYS IN MY NAME AND THAT PREDICTION DOES NOT COME TRUE. . THEN THAT ONE IS NOT FROM GOD

To take this one step forward, then the Bible is not from God!! Because everything prophesied in the Bible has not happened.

Utopian_Raindrops said

"I get confused as to what is right in Gods eyes"

The Bible does outline some basic rules that everyone can understand.

Love God

Show love for your fellow human, Do not return evil for evil

If it is within your power to help a fellow man you should extend a helping hand

If you believe something is wrong and you do it anyway you have committed a sin

I could go on, but I think you can see the point.

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

Thank-you Analysis ,

I think part of my confusion is that as a JW I had to be so picky of everything.

Was there a pagan symbol on this barrette,etc. I had to worry if I would stumble another with something simple even such as what genre of music I was listening to. Even if the words were pure the melody mellow. if it was done by a heavy metal band the Brother or Sister could be stumbled..or worse yet my neighbors! What would my neighbors think of Jehovahs People?? Oh, No!!

Also, there is the invisible wall between me and all those I once had to considered Worldly, Bad Associations. It is difficult to connect even with family and feel that it is right.

I know all the basic things of course.

It is just a matter of deprogramming.

My development as a human being has been stunted and this is difficult to change. Many things once thought Taboo are now ok.

How disorienting this is. I know many have gone through this.

Also, a part of me insists I must meet with others who Love God.

Where to go and what to do of this is a Quest and a challenge because, all non-JW were once off limits.

Thank-you though Analysis for giving me a bit of a boostI really need such things.

Agape,

Utopian_Raindrops

Para ti......

• Kingpawn
    Kingpawn

U_R,

Maybe you should check out Unitarian Universalists. Many others have mentioned it as a group good to acquaint with when you're in a spiritual funk.

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

Thank-you Kingpawn for your sugestion

It would seem Unitarian Universalists take anyone....so they're bound to except me

ty for your kindness....para ti....

Agape,

Utopian_Raindrops

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

Edited by - Utopian_Raindrops on 25 December 2002 7:29:27

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

HI UTOPIA.

SIMPLE REQUEST OF YOURS

I see myself as wanting to be being acceptable to evey man in gods eyes,how can this be accomplished,the answer lies within the scriptures,(BECOME THE GOOD SAMARITAN ) in your every /day life then all religions all denominations will accept you and your teachings,( START WITH COFFEE MORNINGS )With a few friends or just use the net as you are doing now ,simple you dont need to have a badge fixed to your forhead as the borg do, or the catholics ,with the need to be set apart from your brothers which you see eveyday of your life, perhaps in the streets or at work, every one of them were from adam each with a measure of goodness within them,sometimes hard to find.just use the scriptures of your heart, within this you will find a way to travel lightly with like minded ones.

WHERE THERE ARE TWO OR THREE GATHERD IN MY NAME THERE I WILL BE ALLSO says god

you only need 2 people for what you seek take it from there

.I PROPOSE THAT ,WE START A NEW WORLDWIDE BROTHERHOOD CALLED( THE GOOD SAMARITAN ) This one for his loving concern for a stranger,was acceptable to god in the words of jesus & the parable,you start a samaritan group in your own area, we shall start one here in england and everyone else whom wants to start one leaves us open to links from all over the world posting our experiences on this site and as many others as possible,imagine NO ELDERS /NO RULES/ ECEPT FROM THE HEART /THE ONLY REQUIREMENT IS THAT YOU LOVE YOUR FELLOW MAN & GOD OF COURSE

ARE YOU GAME

THE CREATOR BLESS YOU

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hi UT.. Some one suggests you go to the Unitarians ----been there done that--- another cult in my opinion.But you should visit it & see what you think. Prayer about it also.

I went from Church to Church ---Coonites, Pentecostal, Baptist, Lutheran, United, Unitarians, you name it I have been there .I dont go anywhere now- I do believe In God the creator=Jesus 1:15 Colossians ( not in their Bible cos they have added "other" to make it other than Jesus) I do gather to gether with our group- Ex JWS -not all believe as I do- but we help each other..... whatever we need. LOVE is the basis of this group- some are Atheists, Agnostics ,Trinitarians( as I am) Non Trititarians, you name it we got it....

I have a relationship with God..... I am so happy I am not under man made rules. I must add I have met wonderful folks in all those churches. In fact the United Church came with hot meals to put on her families table while she was dying- I am friendly with all the Pastors -Ministers of all the Churches in my area. I know I could get help from any of them if I needed. All told me I can be buried by any of the -----lol ( no because I dont have a church) I will need someone to say how wonderful I am when I am dead....LOL No one can say that now I am alive. !!!! Do as 2nd Cor 13:5,6 says... NOT in their Bible ( they added "in union with"it is not in the greek.... All the best...

• TR
    TR
    I was wondering where others have gone who still do not believe in The Trinity.

Is there a religion NOT connected to the WTS somehow, that does NOT believe in the Trinity?

TR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit