What's going on ?

by Rockmangames 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Rockmangames
    Rockmangames

Why are people here said happy birthday..cheers..etc etc which that are against in Jehovah's eyes when it is Jehovahs Witness forum here ? Dont they see that its is J E H O V A H S - W I T N E S S forum ?

I am so confused and I am so lost. Maybe they are ex jw then they shouldnt say things against Jehovah's eyes in false way such as birthday, xmas that cheers to anybody ? Hmm.

I am not angry or anything. I just am lost and confuse for word "JEHOVAH WITNESS FORUM" that mean truth of JEHOVAH forum discussion only.

Anyway..Jehovah be with you and be prepare for the end of the world near (I can't wait for a new system and away from wicked system today) :)

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

priceless...lol

• Rockmangames
    Rockmangames

???

Care to discuss ? ^_^

• izobcenec
    izobcenec

what the deleted? :)

Edited by - Englishman on 24 December 2002 14:52:9

• Matty
    Matty

I say stick around, you're very welcome here , however if you find such terms personally offensive you may find some other forums more to your taste:

http://www.purelanguage.net/forums/

http://witnesszone.tripod.com/

• ballistic
    ballistic

What's wrong with "cheers" anyway? I've always said cheers even when I was in the (b)org.

• Matty
    Matty

I think Rockmangames is referring to "toasting" rather than just saying "Cheers" as in thanking someone.

Edited by - matty on 24 December 2002 15:4:45

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

run! run! it's a den of apostates! they're all aposi43ki3-90domhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• ballistic
    ballistic

izobcenec, I agree with Matty. Consider yourself self-moderated.

• Rockmangames
    Rockmangames

Thanks Matty..

Yes thats correct. Because this is JW but if ex JW are welcome here that s fine but shouldnt mentioned about happy xmas or birthday to anybody here like Jehovah said its okay but its wrong, do you know what I mean ? ^_^

Please edit F*** here and its disgusting and very inhuman, ok ? Thanks.

Later!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit