My Dad died Saturday unexpectedly...

by Nancy K 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Nancy K
    Nancy K

Hi Friends, My Father died Saturday morning. I want to happily say that I sent my Dad a print-out of some of your key material re;ORG, last week and he read it all...Witnesses were 'on his back' lately, and he appreciated it. Keep up the positive focus..It is SO important..I wanted to write more, but I guess I'm in shock 'cause I just can't do it...Thanks to ALL of you for your support and help with all the stuff that I've been on the board about..Peace and love to all of you and your families..NK

• TR
    TR

Nancy,

So sorry about your dad.

TR

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

We are sorry to hear of your dad's passing, but keep strong and keep going, it is easier said than done, but each day you will feel a little stronger, you will have sad days, but remember the good times you had, and you will carry on.

lots of hugs

wife of nightwarrior

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

(((((((((((((Nancy))))))))))))))

So sorry to hear about your Dad. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

CC

• mouthy
    mouthy

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Hang in there. (((((hugs))) I do hope the memories you have with your Dad will carry you through this tough time

• detective
    detective

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss.

My sympathies to you Nancyk.

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

Nancy,

So sorry to hear about your dad. Thoughts and prayers with you and your family.

• Mary
    Mary

((((((((Nancy))))))))))

I am so sorry to hear of your fathers' passing. It is always a shock when a family member dies, especially if it was unexpected. But rest assured that whether there's something beyond this life, or a physical resurrection, I firmly believe that one day, we will all be re-united with our loved ones again.......take care.

Edited by - Mary on 24 December 2002 13:37:24

• riz
    riz

((((((((Nancy))))))))) i'm very sorry to hear that. my thoughts are with you and your family.

riz

• wednesday
    wednesday

my deepest sympathy. I recently also lost a parent to death. Let yourself grieve, do not try to hold it back

our thughts and prayers are with u

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit