Little Brother Burns Watchtower!

by OrbitingTheSun 40 Replies latest jw friends

• riz
    riz
    ...he used the burning Watchtower and Awake to wave goodbye to them as he shouted "Merry Christmas! Dont come back now, ya hear?

LOL! Orbit that is classic.

i don't think they have a chapter that covers that response in the Reasoning Book.

• Shakita
    Shakita

Orbiting:

That's what they get for coming around on Christmas Eve!

You have a really gutsy brother! Two Thumbs up for this great story!

Mrs. Shakita

• Happy
    Happy

The ironic thing about this hilarious story is that its going to further reinforce their beliefs that the world is under Stan the Devil's control. It's simply too funny

• Xandria
    Xandria

Whoo hoo that is so funnny!!!! I could of imagined the look on that flashed on thier faces about 2 seconds before they ran screaming from the door. lol

Hum.. perhaps that should be a pre-Christmas tradition.

This will go down as a Jw urban Legend of course. But this will also go down in Apostate History as the day one of us, had a show down with the Watchtower and the tower lost.

Xandria

• meadow77
    meadow77

Orbiting-that was great. Your brother is hilarious. I bet they decided to go get coffee and call it a day after that.

• Happy
    Happy

You should inform your brother of how much of a celebrity he will be, throughout the kingdom. Little does he know that he will now be considered Satan's official messenger here in this worldly system of things. Oh my, this story will never stop being funny.

• TR
    TR

That's it. I'm officially in love with Orbit, and I want to adopt her brother.

TR

• TR
    TR

TT asked,

did the magazines let out a Demonized Banshee-like SCREAMwhen they were burning??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

TR

• COMF
    COMF

They got the money and the count of placements. That's the main thing.

• Soledad
    Soledad

*holding my stomach* HAHAHHHHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Man, I laughing so hard Im crying!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit