Little Brother Burns Watchtower!

by OrbitingTheSun 40 Replies latest jw friends

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

LOLOLOL!!!!

Course I can just see the JW urban legend now:

"........and the really amazing thing is that the magazines wouldn't burn!!!!!"

Expatbrit

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

Where's a camera when you need it:)

My son did something similar this week. We got our last WTs from our subscription in the mail with the big red subscription expired-obtain your personal copies at your local congregation message on it. He chose to celebrate by having a burning ceremony.

• qwerty
    qwerty

What did he say- "Let me get you something for the magazines"!

To see their faces.

Shake his hand for me.

Qwerty

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

LOL!

Tell your brother thanks for making my day. Did he tell them to "make a wish"?

Expat, good point. According to all the stories I grew up with, they shouldn't burn!

• Mary
    Mary

I hope he asked them "does this symbolize the first death, or the second death?

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

LOL! JW urban legends are the greatest...

As if JWs on Christmas Eve arent bothersome enough, they told him to get rid of the barking dog so that they could come in and discuss the literature with him. ( No one tells him what to do with the doggy!) So he picked up one of our candle lighters and lit their magazines on fire. They gave him a look of disbelief, and he used the burning Watchtower and Awake to wave goodbye to them as he shouted "Merry Christmas! Dont come back now, ya hear? "

• wednesday
    wednesday

lol lol lol lol lol lol baw ..haaaaaaaa

probably they walked away saying"we surley are in the times of the end, there is such a hatred for God's word" I'm sure they will tell that experience on a service meeting. for an encore-if your bro comes into the truth now-they can use it at a convention.

yes jw urban legands are the greatest.

capture the moments of your life.........

• ballistic
    ballistic

So, placements have doubled in that congregation?

Edited by - ballistic on 24 December 2002 14:19:27

• Happy
    Happy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!

That's the funniest story I've heard in weeks. Thanks for the laugh. hahaha

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

Too funny!!!! That one will get whispered around the Kingdom Hall...

Richard

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit