A very special anniversary.

by Princess 25 Replies latest jw friends

• jimbob
    jimbob

Happy 40th Anniversary!!!

Congratulations on the big 4 0! I can't think of a nicer place to spend it than in Hawaii with family. You guys will have a blast! My wife and I wish you many more!!!

• Mulan
    Mulan

Thank you everyone................I am furiously packing and getting things ready to leave for two weeks. Obviously, I have time to come in here and check things though.

• Makena1
    Makena1

WOW! Congratulations Mulan and Big Red!!!! 40 years is a real milestone.

Best wishes for continued health and happiness. Thanks for sharing the great pictures - what a cute couple!

Love,

Mak and Sabine

• Princess
    Princess

I was just teasing mom. I know Steve is quite a bit older and that changes things a bit. However, in the real world, 18 is young to be married regardless of how old the spouse is. And I was still several months from 19. Only in the dub world is 18 a normal age to be married.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

But, Princess, you guys are happy and are blessed with a lovely family, full of joy. Nothing else matters.

BTW Mary was a very young girl when she was married to Joseph.

Cultural considerations come into play when determining "marriageable" age, but as you say, the pressure is on dub kids to marry young. Yes, Mrs Ozzie and I were childhood sweethearts too!

Cheers, Ozzie

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

To Mulan and BigRed,

Congratulations on your 40th Anniversary!

From Ozzie and Mrs Ozzie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit