A LETTER FROM THE BETHEL.

by nightwarrior 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

ARE ELDERS ACCOUNTABLE TO JEHOVAH FOR STUMBLING. YES OR NO

BE CAREFULL.

Came the reply,from the bethel after i had been victimized by the body of elders from my old congregation ,there was a congregational war going on within the congregation ,because i knew of the bent buisness dealings of the presiding overseer ,he then had the body of elders all except one of the elders whom had a verbal stand up fight for me ,wherby the elders familys & congregation ostracize my family as the presiding overseer used the platform to exact vengance against me,& they completed an inquisition against me,trying to dissfellowship me & shut me up permanantly BECAUSE I NEW & SAW TO MUCH concerning his bent & corrupt dealings in second hand cars.

JOE LITTLE OF ( ST MILDREDS GARAGE CATFORD BROWNHILL ROAD CATFORD LONDON SE13 ) THERFORE DONT ANY ONE OF YOU BUY A SECOND HAND VEHICLE FROM HIM AS IT MAY END UP WITH CHASSIS NUMBERS, GROUND OUT OR IT MAY BE WRITE OF OR DAMAGED REPAIRED)

But he will not tell you ,just take your money and run.(BEWARE THIS PRACTICING (NOW ELDER)

i wrote 4 letters to the bethel in england,they held an investigation into all the accusations levied at 2 corrupt elders,the circuit overseer came around after diner with his mate slightly drunk &,i said i find no fault with this man ,nor his business dealings ( allthough) i presented a hand full of official evidence that he was corrupt in his dealings with myself and others, ITS YOUR WORD AGAINST HIS..

THEY LEFT MY HOUSE HAND IN HAND ,OW ALLSO THEY ARRIVED ABOUT 2 HOURS LATE.

THE BETHEL SENT THERE REPRESENTATIVE OVER ALLSO,WHOM WOULDNOT LOOK AT WRITTEN EVIDENCE I HAD ACCUMILATED FROM OFFICIAL SOURCESS,

There reply to me was THERE HAS TO BE A HEALING, They allso ignored any accusations i had made against this bent brother,but the HEALING they mentionedwas one sided,meant just for me, can never be breached as the whole corrupt body of elders would have killed myself & my family if they had there way,

From running a gauntlet at the local school,intimidation from all there family, & friends but that is now in the past,but still feel the disgust, but ime now happy & free if any wittness comes to my door i will not be accountable for my actions (ELDERS ) As i know what there about with there evil schemes,

ANYONE ELSE RECEIVED A LETTER FROM THE BETHEL

• Gopher
    Gopher

Of course the elders aren't accountable. They reign supreme over their little fiefdoms!

The Watchtower Society doesn't want to become involved in any squabbles involving the elders and their dealings with publishers (or the public at large). They're too busy running a profitable printing corporation!! Justice and righteousness be damned, there are bigger fish to fry!

Good for you that you feel free from their control.

Be careful though that you don't do anything unlawful if you come across them. Why pick a fight with these losers? Like Jesus said, they are blind men leading other blind ones into a trap, and they're best left alone. You don't want your anger with them to be your downfall too!!

• Scully
    Scully

I've seen a show on TV about corrupt car salesmen. It originated in the UK. What if you contacted THEM and gave them your evidence and had them do an exposee on this "honest" "Christian" "businessman"??

Have the camera crew get footage of him going door to door, and entering the Kingdom Hall.

That would be priceless.

Love, Scully

• avishai
    avishai
    the whole corrupt body of elders would have killed myself & my family if they had there way

Not as far-fetched as it might seem. I know of at least one corrupt body of elders that cut the brake lines to a lady's car, they did this to try to cover up that they had ripped her off for a significant amt. of money.

• avishai
    avishai

Also, you should take what you know about this slimebag to the legal authorities, and if he is convicted, chances are he will at least be reproved, probably df'd, & then it'll be pretty hard to say you were wrong, also this protects you from what i was talking about, or at least helps if anything were to happen to you.

• Satanus
    Satanus

I second avashi's recommendation. Make duplicates, or triplicates of all your evidence and go to the police with it.

SS

Edited by - saintsatan on 24 December 2002 11:41:54

• uriah
    uriah

This is not meant to be critical but helpful.:

it may be that you were writing this post whilst emotionally upset which may explain the poor spelling and grammar (not so important on this board and that is not the point of this post) . I have knowledge of a similar situation, not content, where the brother wrote letters etc that were poorly constructed. All this did was to add fuel to the fire that this was "just the rantings of a brother feeling 'wronged'" "...just look at his letter, I mean how can you take this seriously."

I may be wrong and that your letters were just right - if so I apologise, but if not, may I suggest that you get a friend to proof-read them before you send them.

Good luck in your quest

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit....

Oh my, we have a nit picker among us.

Thanks for your concern as to my grammar, but where is the input to the comments that I made....I make valuable, thought provoking comments. okay the grammar and spelling may not be the best in the world, but I speak from the heart..... and I have accomplished much in my life - what have you done - cleaned windows - listening to you, were you on the 'school', picking on unfortunates? By your comments you sound as if you have the borg beside you...

My accomplishments in life are :-

carpenter, builder, surveyor, inventor of flood barriers, parking systems, patent holder of two inventions, and much more, and beyond doubt, accomplished dad of four children and husband...remember this, the greatest brains need a secretary, and behind every great man is a good speller, which my wife is.....

I shall continue to write from the heart, and you do not have to read my postings if you are affected by my grammer and spelling....

good samaritan

I honestly believe that you are an active borg incognito,you seem to have no compassion or love within you.

• uriah
    uriah

What I wrote was not intended to be nit-picking, and I am not calling into question any of your abilities. As I said, I have personal experience and was passing on what I had learnt. I do not see any sarcasm in what I wrote and I feel your reaction to it is wholly unjustified and rather excessive. I am sorry that you have been offended by what I wrote, believe me this was not my intention. Sorry.

• rebel
    rebel

Nightwarrior,

I could have sworn I replied to this thread. I told you (somebody?) about an elder I know who is so bent, he makes Arthur Daley and Delboy Trotter look like saints. I must have written it on another thread - I think I'm losing my marbles. Anyway, the other elders knew what he was up to - I know this because one of them told me when I queried some of his dealings which hurt a couple of sisters in the congregation. Nothing was done about him and he is still serving as an elder. That is one of the reasons why I had to break free from all this bilge - what he did (plus the cover-up) really makes me sick to the stomach! Why is it one law for them and another for us?

xxR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit