FAVORITE DRINK....

by brandnew 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Vodka and Grapefruit, umm hmmm, I said it.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Double-shot screwdrivers. :sunglasses:
  • OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe
    Has anybody tried DEVILS CUT ?

If you like JB's regular stuff, you'll probably like it. It's the same thing just with a little stronger flavor.

If I had to pick just one favorite I'd probably have to go with Ardbeg Corryvreckan. But that's a little heavy for summer months so I usually end up drinking something with gin or an old fashioned or just rye neat.

• cappytan
    cappytan

Old Fashioned for me.

I was drinking Old Fashioneds before they were cool again.

• _Morpheus
  • Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt

Vodka. I differ with _Morpheus in that my favorite is the cheapest bottle I can find, drunk neat until I am fully inebriated. I'll be blunt, I only drink for effect.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions
    Enjoying a bottle of Don Julio añejo on vacation this week. . . . .
  • brandnew
    brandnew

Ok.....how bout some REAL PUERTO RICAN PITORRO.......SUGAR CANE MOONSHINE.....STILL WARM FROM THE STILL.....

sorry cant get no better than that.....while the sun is out, and its pouring rain.☺

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Used to be margaritas, vodka mixed with anything, just about any mixed drink although I couldn't do shots, that's like drinking Drano to me, however, five years I stopped drinking 80 proof, so now just wine and beer.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    I hardly drink anymore but for me nothing beats an ice cold Red Bridge beer on a hot day. If I want to relax and unwind a double Laphroaig single malt. When we're in the Caribbean I do enjoy the occasional Mojito.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit