Using Governing Body Member Jackson Testimony To The Royal Commission, For A Defense Before A Judicial Committee Meeting

by Brokeback Watchtower 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Jackson's words make the "Loyalty" question much harder for Elders to pose now.

If they ask "Do you believe the G.B are god's spokesman" or similar, you can reply "As Bro Jackson of the G.B said, it would be presumptuous to do so".

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    I have to agree with Morpheus and Oubliette. I doubt they would ever entertain a request to review anything which falls outside of the rigid Org framework. Just watch the JC undercover videos out there ...
  • cultBgone
    cultBgone

Phizzy - EXCELLENT POINT!!

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

SSC,

You bring it in as evidence with your lawyer in tow.

Phizzzy,

Great idea! That ought to bust up God's channel presumption as well in time not to mention the GB playing GOD by being Guardians Of Doctrine.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

"Jackson's words make the "Loyalty" question much harder for Elders to pose now."

If they ask "Do you believe the G.B are god's spokesman" or similar, you can reply "As Bro Jackson of the G.B said, it would be presumptuous to do so".

So true Phizzy. Their words will come back to bite them!

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I think Mr. Faithful and Discreet Slave Geoffry Jackson Told the courts that being a member of this group his interest were spiritual and very little interest in legality, I think this was a major slip up to tell the Royal Commission this as a reason for not being able to answer your Honors question. By claiming ignorance in matters of the Corporation legal matters and yet he oversees committees that control legal matters and scriptural policy he was passing the buck again. The Judge is no fool he see right through this guy and his pretention.

This will cause them more trouble than they know they have gotten so used to deflecting blame from themselves and passing the buck to get ahead in the corporation run by a pecking order that cause them to treat every one like a fool who will listen to them speak because this is the level of their mentality.

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

But, won't they fall back on the "it's not a legal system in a secular sense...." Sort of way.?

I thought that Jackson was trying very hard to establish that this judiciary was more of a spiritual one, not a legal one. I was tricky of him and I don't know what secular authorities will do with it.....

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

Toesup

That was a good one too. How easy it will be for anyone to mouth those exact words as uttered by the GB Jackson.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit