Using Governing Body Member Jackson Testimony To The Royal Commission, For A Defense Before A Judicial Committee Meeting

by Brokeback Watchtower 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I think that a person that is called before a judicial committee can use a recording of the trial and force the elder to view it because of Jackson's statement to the commission and get off. I think Mr jackson has said enough about people who wish to leave the Witnesses as not being harassed, hunted down, or spied upon and such to get the elder off your back and give them a "good witness".

Also to be highlighted is the fact that Jackson has stated under oath that the Governing Body is willing to reexamine doctrine and policy in order to conform to the law,

I think many statements by GB Jackson to the Commission can be used by some one clever and thus escape the label of apostate and be unhindered to a large extent of speaking to others.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Mr Jackson said that the Governing Body has apologized in the past and so that we can expect they will apologized when they have been proven wrong on some policy issue and that he had no negative feelings about what the commission was trying to do in protecting the children so we can not blame Satan on this one.

I think this statement that the Governing Body will apologize needs to be also brought to the for to show these elders so that they can rethink their strategy and perhaps call headquarters for advice after viewing the video clips of Jackson's testimony.

• Listener
    Listener
    The transcript isn't up yet but when it is published it will be good to go through it and highlight all the comments that can be used to support this.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    good idea!
  • TJ Brother
    TJ Brother

The transcript isn't up yet but when it is published it will be good to go through it and highlight all the comments that can be used to support this.

you will publish the transcript here ?

that's good, because many like me do not understand English and are interested in the subject . With transcription is easy to translate .

• Listener
    Listener
    The transcript will be long as the session went for 3 hours. There will be a link to it on the the Australian Royal Commission's official website probably next week.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    You didnt listen to the exchange well enough. He was specifically speaking of faders not being chased down HOWEVER angus nailed him down on the idea of elders making "shepherding call" and finding some cause for a JC. Jackson admitted that such a committee would be formed even against a fader. That testimony would do zero to help in front of a body of elders determined to hang someone.
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

BW, while the idea in your OP makes sense, it is based on the presumption that Elders care about logic, justice and acting in ways in harmony with those precepts.

Elders are just like the average JW (actually more so): they are indoctrinated, mind-controlled people that will do whatever the WT Leadership tell them to do.

The fact that, over the last 65 years, not one out of 1,006 cases of known abusers in the organization in Australia was reported to the proper civil authorities proves that.

The elders are tools. They just do what they are told. Thinking isn't something they are told to do.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I'm sure that if you use specific clips of the inquirey and make sure that you tell them(the elders) that you will be emailing the Royal Commission to tell them if Mr Jacksons statements are true about faders and those that wish to leave the Organization without being shunned or labelled an evil doer by the corporation.

Anyway I think it is a good way for someone who wants to leave at all cost and is willing to test this out for those that will come after him, hey even video record it and and edit it with some clips of Jackson's testitmony and put it on Youtube for all to see.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Also if still called before a Judicial committee after doing some of the above then next do not cave into them or their methods and do not agree to honor their no recording allowed request and demand to have it recorded perhaps by someone hired by you to do a good job so you can use it in a court of lawsuits, internet exposure, and such.

also demand your right to have your own lawyer or legal council present to represent your interest at this trial as hokey and kangarooey as it is. Surely denial of such a request puts them squarely on the horns of a delema.

I say some where in this process they are going to back down unless they are totally utter fools.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit