Open letter to all JW's

by kelsey007 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Lefty
    Lefty

DakotaRedFace,

I guess they didn't tell you about their requirement for meeting attendance?

I don't neglect meeting attendance of my own accord. I'm all for meeting attendance. But, it would hardly be the place to congregate for one such as I who rejects the 1914 doctrine. If you weren't such a faultfinder, you would probably be able to understand what I'm saying.

Yadirf

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

hey, Christ hung out with prostitutes, right ?

I be lovin the dubs,

christina

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

Yadirf, can'r you mind your manners ? It IS Christmas !

peace, christina

• Lefty
    Lefty
    Yadirf, can'r you mind your manners ? It IS Christmas !

Well, hell fire, Deadaisy ... I mean, why is it just me that has to mind my manners? Why doesn't DakotaRedFace have to do the same? Are you his momma? Or the one he sleeps with?

Yadirf

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Wait a minute here...

Is Yadirf using Multiple User Names?

I thought that was against Simon's Rules and Terms of Agreement.

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Yadirf/Lefty said:

But, it would hardly be the place to congregate for one such as I who rejects the 1914 doctrine.

And, that most certainly is a Disfellowshipping Offense Yadirf/Lefty, as I will show you in a Watchtower Quote:

The Watchtower, April 1st, 1986 Issue, Pages 30-31:

Approved association with Jehovah's Witnesses requires accepting the entire range of the true teachings of the Bible, including those Scriptural beliefs that are unique to Jehovah's Witnesses. What do such beliefs include?

....That 1914 marked the end of the Gentile Times and the establishment of the Kingdom of God in the heavens, as well as the time for Christ's foretold presence. (Luke 21:7-24; Revelation 11:15-12:10)

Do we have Scriptural precedent for taking such a strict position? Indeed we do! Paul wrote about some in his day: "Their word will spread like gangrene. Hymenaeus and Philetus are of that number. These very men have deviated from the truth, saying that the resurrection has already occurred; and they are subverting the faith of some." (2 Timothy 2:17, 18; see also Matthew 18:6.) There is nothing to indicate that these men did not believe in God, in the Bible, in Jesus' sacrifice. Yet, on this one basic point, what they were teaching as to the time of the resurrection, Paul rightly branded them as apostates, with whom faithful Christians would not fellowship.

....Following such Scriptural patterns, if a Christian (who claims belief in God, the Bible, and Jesus) unrepentantly promotes false teachings, it may be necessary for him to be expelled from the congregation. (See Titus 3:10, 11.)

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Not only can Yadirf be Expelled from the Watchtower, now he has been expelled from "Apostate-Land" as well.

• gumby
    gumby

I asked him a question the other day. He avoided it and plainly told me he LIKED pissing me off. Yardiff has no intrest in anyone here. He is like fred hall, and pomegranite......they LIKE to fight, get attention, stir the pot. We who like to fight, enjoy their company sometimes....until they get out of hand.

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

Yard, sweetie, why are you interested in who I'm sleeping with ? I'm not a JW and you're no elder. Oh, but please continue. It's nice that the lurkers can see for themselves how some JW apologists conduct themselves when they're out of the KH.

edited because I just noticed Lefty got the ax. Bummer. geez, I hope that boy gets his act together, he's never gonna make it to the new system. (LOL at "he got kicked out of Apostate Land !")

Edited by - deddaisy on 24 December 2002 10:51:3

• TR
    TR

Yaloser said:

But, it would hardly be the place to congregate for one such as I who rejects the 1914 doctrine.

Ha! What's a 'hovah without the 1914 doctrine. Yet you claim to be a 'hovah. Weird.

TR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit