Open letter to all JW's

by kelsey007 19 Replies latest jw friends

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

I was once part of you. My love for you is still great. Regardless of where you are in your life my thoughts are with you.

I wish you a wonderful life and regardless of how you spend your days off in the coming weeks I hope that you think about such ones as we. I hope you ponder- with good heart and intention- why ones such as we would ever think of leaving the "truth". I hope that you take the time to meditate on what the ransom sacrifise of Jesus really meant for mankind and what Jesus role of mediator is truly explained to be in biblical terms.

I likewise urge you to read the bible account of Job and notice how Job spoke freely in the face of god- at one point even accusing god of wronging him- then take time to compare that bible passage to your fears of questioning the organization to which you remain loyal.

May peace be with you and your hope and faith be securely founded in Jehovah and not the fear of man.

Though you shun me- I respect your choices and have no malice in my heart. Though you view me as evil- I judge you not and have only hopes for your well being....

• Yadirf
    Yadirf
    I hope you ponder- with good heart and intention- why ones such as we [apostates] would ever think of leaving the "truth".

LOL, there's no mystery at all about THAT! It's simply because the apostate no longer wanted to be shackled with having to keep the requirements that come with being a Christian. Nothing difficult to understand about why some people "would ever think of leaving the truth". I mean, SH!T Fire! ... some things in life are EASY to understand.

Not to insinuate that you haven't a "good heart" and "good intentions," of course. *LOL*

• meadow77
    meadow77

Merry Christmas and God bless you Kelsie.

I understand you must have made a hard choice for you and your family, but it sounds like you have found the true God, and the wonders that come with serving him in true love. I hope your walk continues to grow and that God continues to reveal himself to you, which I am sure he will.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

With all due respect, you show none, Friday.

As for requirements, Eph.2:8,9 shows them. It seems that you continue to parrot what appears to be your own brand of bigotry, whilst throwing around accusations at people you know nothing about. Further, you seem to have a very broad definition of the word "apostate".

• Celia
    Celia

It's simply because the apostate no longer wanted to be shackled with having to keep the requirements that come with being a Christian.

...the requirements that come with being a Christian... you mean like loving your neighbor, loving your family and your children, helping those in need and the less fortunates.... these are the "christian requirements".... which ones did you have in mind Yadirf ? selling WT and Awake magazines door-to-door? Shunning anyone who doesn't obey the old men in Brooklyn blindly anymore? Shunning anyone who dared accept a blood transfusion to save the life of their child...???

Edited by - Celia on 23 December 2002 17:19:50

• mike047
    mike047

Kelsey: Are you Familiar with Enterprise??

If so, E-me.

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

yadirf; what part of handing out wt mag's that weekly lie about the wt history makes a jw's a christian?? does not the bible say test all things and hold on to what is fine" well any jw's that has not tested every referance in a wt book or mag' is in fact bareing false witness and a false witness gets thrown in the lake of fire....lets me and you go over a new wt from the last few months and see what we find... after a little research on these new fds teachings you can tell me they are christians...

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Celia, Johnny and Little Toe: You make me proud that jws think of me as an 'apostate'.

• Nickey
    Nickey

Kelsey,

Thank you for the letter.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Kelsey, very nicely written letter. I wish I could also say I have no malice towards them, but there are a few that I do. Oh well, they earned it.

Yadirf, I see, as usual, you try to stir up crap. Odd that in one thread you claim to have been inactive for over two decades, then puke out a statement about not keeping the requirements of being a Christian. I guess they didn't tell you about their requirement for meeting attendance? Just another sad loser.

Lew W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit